How to cooperate with a reliablle tubing company overseas? Via supply them extrusion

we are a extrusion die manufacturer for more than 20 years,i dont know hoe to open our business overseas,to have a reliable partner is difficult.

because of we chinese- english .Can you give me some suggestions .

Anyone can share my problem will be appreciate!

B.Regards
Snake Wu

Replies

• rajathrao
    rajathrao
    Re: How to cooperate with a reliablle tubing company overseas? Via supply them extrus

hi,

Can you brief like what exactly you wana do? Maybe can give you some suggestions.

Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If the whole country takes to streets for a week from 16th August, WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, can force the government to enact a strong Jan Lokpal Bill. Will...
sir iam getting seat in ANDHRA UNIVERSITY INDIA'S 31 BEST COLLEGE,in GEOINFORMATICS by eamcet2011.can you please tell me about itand it's placements.are salary levels are more for other core groups...
Cognizant's Combined Campus Freshers Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria for IT: Open only to the students with following degrees Category 1: BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech /...
Wipro's reputation as a pioneering and innovative company in the global technology landscape makes it a determined choice for the best of talented engineers. We invite you to exciting opportunities...
Who are eligible? Should have studied BE/B.TECH (Computer Science and Engg., Electronics and Comm. Engg., Electricals and Electronics Engg. and Information Tech. only) / ME / MTech more than 70%...