How to control dc motors inside OWI robotic arm?

pls, let me know how to control owi robotic arm i.e the dc motors inside it. i m trying to control them using l293d motor driver, but it wasnt running. We are using daq 6009 and LABVIEW. WE DONT WANT TO USE MICROCONTROLLER. Pls suggest a good solution to this problem ASAP.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well instead of microcontroller other solutions are harder

Any way do tell how your motors are interfaced by the ICs and what is the ratings of the motor used That can help us tell some solution

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday, a news popped out saying India will be overtaking US on number of developers . I don't know why, but I am not at all proud of the news....
I am using a 60Hz EEG Acquisition device which was imported from the US. I am an Indian and the AC power frequency here is 50Hz. The device is called...
Instagram has introduced the ability to embed photos and videos, in what seems to be a move to keep up with rival Vine. Vine is a mobile app owned by...
In my early engineering days I used to be an avid follower of Roy Doty, who used to run the Wordless Workshop feature. At 90 he seems to be still...
Hemmings Daily has this to say about car care: Quote: While most collectors are fanatical about the care and feeding of prized automobiles (explaining how a car can look showroom...