how to connect a push on/pushoff switch on DC motor

Can someone please assist with how to connect a push on/pushoff switch on DC motor.
thank you
shehzad

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    use a Double pole single swiching swich....were the ground shud be connected in the pole..and then simply toggle....or use a relay
  • rammohan.gubba
    rammohan.gubba
    Hi,
    DC/AC motors are normally (industrial use) connected through starters (I hope u know y starters are used to start motor). Commerically available starters are available with Start/Stop pushbuttons on them.
    If you are really interested to know how to make a starter i can help u.
    If some one tell me how to upload sketches in pdf/doc/jpg.... i can explain in better way.

Cheers
    Ram
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    rammohan.gubba
    Hi,
    If some one tell me how to upload sketches in pdf/doc/jpg.... i can explain in better way.
    Hello Ram, we presently don't have an image uploading facility. However, please use image hosts like Imageshack (Link: #-Link-Snipped-#) and use the IMG tags in your posts to display them 😀
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    You will need a starter for that mate

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys out there. :wink: I love technology, not when its in the Thesis papers, but when it comes in to real life. And I have a place on the internet...
i m working on a line follower bot(actually i have just started studying 4 it and dont hav much knowledge as of now..) can l293d hbridge be used for it(i...
any idea abt this engg. service exam conducted by upsc plz reply to me.......😁
in most of machines rating is in KW. but in transformers it z in KVA ... why?
Come web 2.0 and every tom, harry and Big K has a blog ;-) ! In fact, blogosphere is responsible for spreading the news faster than ever before. No doubt,...