How To Conduct A Tech Fest? Need Roadmap

frnds.. we are planning to conduct a national level technical symposium for the first time in our college.. and i am the organizer of this fest ..
so can anybody suggest me the road map for conducting this fest successfully.. plz ???
i also want to know how to get sponsors for our fest,list of events and important is how to advertise my fest(publicity).. plz
d tough job wch i feel is publicity of our fest bcoz our colg is established in 2009...
plz hep me out frnds.. plz

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I am not sure about sponsors, but at first, for organizing the event, you can do these things, which we did in our college.
    1. Sending out invites to the other colleges.
    2. Creating posters on Events and Other Stuffs + WebSite with an Online Registration.
    3. Any Symposium would be having a Paper Presentation. ๐Ÿ˜€
    4. Other goody events you can think of, something like Treasure Hunt, Project Presentation, DumbC, Technical Events, etc.
    5. Main thing, arrange food for the participants. ๐Ÿ˜€
    That's it from my side. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What about sponsorships? I think you'll first have to figure out the scale at which you want to conduct the event. You simply can't afford to go wrong with the scale (and being engineers, we go by the scale ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Rest, all what Praveen-Kumar said ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I heard that people ever tried the constant-volume combustion type gas turbine engines many years ago and gave up later. I think the reason is that the engine was heavy...
Literati is a technical fest organized by NIT Kurukshetra that grows larger every year. Literati 2012 represents the culmination of science, engineering and path-breaking technology. It not only helps you...
Petrovision is a technocratic event organized by the Society of Petroleum Technologists, Department of Chemical Engineering, Alagappa College of Technology. It provides a platform for budding technologists and engineers to...
I am planning to buy powerway 6 months by hathway in mumbai.........anyone ,,ny reviews abt hathway and its service?
Heres an online algorithms class and u can also browse for other classes at d bottom of d page... https://www.algo-class.org/