How to combine all the HTML files into single pdf?

So I wanted to combine all the html files into a single pdf.Is there any software to convert into pdf?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Try Adobe Reader X, it can convert files into pdf online. If you want simple solution then use Microsoft Office, its doesnt have anything specific for HTML files. But you can copy the content of your files there and save that file as pdf.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Copying consumes lot of time.I wanted to combine all the Html files and convert into a single pdf file. you got me?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Hmm....looks like you can do this using Adobe Acrobat. Check this:

#-Link-Snipped-#

I found one more software:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Just one twist, none of them are freeware......😉. You can trick simpo by telling it to remind you to register later, but the converted pdf will have "simpo" name on it...😛
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can do this. In Adobe Acrobat, you can Create PDF from Multiple Files. Try it out. 😀
    Step 1:
    [​IMG]
    Step 2:
    [​IMG]
    Step 3:
    [​IMG]
    Step 4:
    [​IMG]
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Its a pro version adobe acrobat !!!

Find appropriate link to download it

You could use virtual printer like PDF lite
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Gandalf
    Its a pro version adobe acrobat !!!

Find appropriate link to download it

You could use virtual printer like PDF lite
    Yeah, you can get one on the internet... Trial is free for personal use and, yeah, should I say that we CANNOT get it otherwise?
  • AllenJones
    AllenJones
    HTML pages conversion may cause several difficulties for those who need nonstandard page-per-file converting to PDF. As a rule most of HTML converters provide converting each source page to a separate file of appropriate format. But if you have dozens of parent pages that have to be converted, it is more reasonable to convert all HTML pages into one PDF file. In such a way all information from HTML pages will be combined into one PDF file. Total HTML Converter is able to combine HTML into one PDF file, as well as convert each HTML page separately. If you need the first variant, means “all-in-one” conversion, you may perform several simple actions in the program. First you need is to select all HTML pages for conversion in the navigation section of the program. When Total HTML Converter is launched you may see the list of computer folders to the left and the list of files from the selected folder in the center part of the window.

Thanks a lot.
    Allen Jones
  • Reya
    Reya
    In simpopdf,i couldnt find the HTML files when i click browse option. I tried Adobe acrobat professional and converted into pdf. Thank you guys for your replies 😀
    I havent tried total HTML converter. Will try it and let you know!
  • candysmith
    candysmith
    Pensu
    Hmm....looks like you can do this using Adobe Acrobat. Check this:

#-Link-Snipped-#VB.NET PDF: Use VB.NET Code to Merge and Split PDF Documents

I found one more software:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Just one twist, none of them are freeware......😉. You can trick simpo by telling it to remind you to register later, but the converted pdf will have "simpo" name on it...😛
    I fail to trick simpo😭, and it asked me to register first.😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kurukshetra 2012 is a Technical Festival is a College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University. Kurukshetra 2012 is 'The Battle of Brains' is an international Techno-Management Festival of College of Engineering...
Apogee 2012 is a Technical Event organized by BITS Pilani. The 5 day fiesta of Apogee t be held this year from 16th to 20th of March sees the confluence...
NCESS 2012 is a part of Aaakaar 2012. It is a Technical Festival organized by IIT Bombay, Civil Engineering Department. It is 4th National Civil Engineering Students Symposium. Paper Presentation...
Vidyut 2012 is a Tehno Management festival organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kollam. It is the first National Level multi fest organized by the college. The Events for the fest...
Wissenaire 2012 is a Techo Managerial Fest organized by IIT Bhubaneshwar. What entices a Technical or Management student to his mettle? A witty answer would be the happening of a...