How to check which camera sensor your smartphone has?

I'm looking to know if we can check which camera sensor is present in your smartphone? Are there any codes I can type in to know the exact information or is there any other way to find out this information? I'm curious to know because a recent news suggested that Samsung's shipping their latest phones using different sensors: IMX240 (from Sony) and ISOCELL (Samsung's own).

Anyone?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    *#34971539#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    *#34971539#
    ..and I'm assuming these codes are safe to enter into the phone. I read that the code you wrote responds to Camera Firmware Update?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ..and I'm assuming these codes are safe to enter into the phone. I read that the code you wrote responds to Camera Firmware Update?
    Select on Cam FW Version Check. First option it will be.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys i would like to know the exact step by step procedure for calculating quantities for cement,sand and coarse aggregate for a 10 sft room
is there any recommendation for maximum distance betweem piles?
A team of researchers from National Taiwan University have been able to put the good old tear-inducing 'onion' to a a completely new use outside the culinary world. In that...
Most of us love Android but when it comes to users’ privacy, we come to know about its darker side. A team of security researchers from France’s Eurecom and Technicolor...
Name: Angel Dy *Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering Location: Philippines *Occupation: 4th year Civil Engineering Student Work Experience: Worked as a Private Math and English Tutor *Hobbies & Interests: Engineering, Engineering,...