How to change x(t) to x(λ)

I want to make hilbert of x(t)=(t^2)+1 (Or other)
And I know x^(t)=1/ [FONT="]π[/FONT] [FONT="]∫(x(λ)/t-λ)dλ
but I don't know how to change x(t) to x(λ)
if any one can help me tell me
[/FONT]

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    That's a silly doubt.. It's all about the integration variable. ie, X(t) or X(s) or X(m), it's one and the same.

If X(t) = t^2, then X(s) will be equal to s^2, X(m) is m^2 and so on..

So, hilbert transform X^(t) = integral( (m^2/(t-m)) dm)

Clear??
  • Hamed
    Hamed
    Thanks, this happen because I think [FONT="]λ is wave lenght then I got confiused.
    [/FONT]
  • Hamed
    Hamed
    I try but I can not find hilbert of e^(-t)
    Can you help me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, I thought of putting this tutorial here in CE, so that it would be useful for other CEans!! Some of you out there would have never heard of...
This is a simple but trick one. Consider an array of size ‘n’. Array containing all numbers from 1 to n exactly once but distributed randomly across the array. Write...
hello guys... i am new to CrazyEngineers..... i need some technical topic for presentation i have to submit a powerpoint presentation within 22nd may.. as i am in great trouble...
hello everybody!!!! Thanks for all your support in answering my queries. i wanna know wat these macros mean? INCF,MOVFW,BCF AND BSF
hi all!!!:smile: plz plz help me i wanna know details regarding me/mtech in communication systems from srm university,chennai IN DISTANCE MODE i tried all d means but in vain i...