How to change Institute Name In TCS Next Step

I already registered into TCS NEXT STEP ,while registration process i Have chosen GITAM Institute of Technology,Hyderabad instead of Gandhi Institute of tech & Management,Visakhapatnam .
I went to edit Application,but there is no option to change institute.Can you please help me to change institute name in NEXT STEP

Replies

• Ramya Tummala
    Ramya Tummala
    This is the message, which i got from TCS Support team,You have to send your mark sheet to this following mail address with reference id, then they will change your institute name, Hope this may help for you.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi,

Thank you for connecting with us on ILP Support

Would request you to revert with the scanned copy of the marksheet where the institute name is mentioned correctly along with the reference number on the same mail trail.

Regards,
    Ramya Tummala.
  • Vishesh Shukla
    Vishesh Shukla

Greetings Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Vishesh Shukla, I'm a student of Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology, Lucknow. I just registered to TCS and filled the application form and after that when I downloaded the application form I see that the Institute name is showing BABU BANARSI DAS, LUCKNOW, while what I entered is Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology, Lucknow. Can you please help me in editing the form as soon as possible because the last date is coming too, so I want it done soon.

User ID:- DT20163686379

E-mail:- vishesh522@gmail.com

Name:- Vishesh Shukla

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - As written in the earlier post, you will have to scan your marketsheet and send it over to the specified email ID to receive support from them. Posting your message here will not be of any help, as this website is CrazyEngineers, and we are not associated with TCS in any way. 

I hope this helps. Be very careful while entering data into form. 

• Mounika Vishnumolakala
    Mounika Vishnumolakala

Greetings Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Mounika Vishnumolakala, I'm a student of CHINTALAPUDI ENGINEERING COLLEGE. I just registered to TCS and filled the application form and after that when I downloaded the application form I see that the Institute name is showing Jntuk University College Of Engg. Vizianagaram, while what I entered is CHINTALAPUDI ENGINEERING COLLEGE . Can you please help me in editing the form as soon as possible because the last date is coming too, so I want it done soon.

User ID:- DT20184665901

E-mail:- #-Link-Snipped-#

Name:- Mounika Vishnumolakala

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Requesting students to NOT post their personal email and other information in this discussion. 

• Vipul Kumar
    Vipul Kumar

Hello Sir/Mam i cleared the TCS apti round, but i don't have any TCS reference id. For next round they are asking for reference ID for further round. What should I do now?. It's very urgent. Please reply soon...

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

I am confused. Don't you get the TCS reference ID upon registration? It is the mandatory first step. Did you check in your TCS account?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am working as a network engineer for an MNC. But I don't want to pursue networking as my carrier option, want to switch my technology. Can anyone suggest...
is there any criteria for the 12th board result..?? will my 12th board result hinder in my admission to iits if somehow i qualify the gate exam?
Hi All, Could anyone suggest me which one would be the best domain for selecting a topic for seminar out of 1. Digital 2. Cloud 3. Internet of Things 4....
Is networking field good for girls? If yes what track or specializations they should take in CCNA and CCNA?
A compilation of ideas to celebrate engineers day at your college or at workplace. You may organize these simple events, competitions, quizzes and challenges easily.