how to change a row of itemrenderer dynamically?or a particular item of a row in flex

hi im newbie to flex..
im using itemrenderer in a list to use a Hbox..
n Hbox contains a image,label and button,...i v to change a particular row of a list...
To be more precise,i v to change the image of particular row of a list dynamically.
how ca i change dynamically the source of that image?
please anyone help me..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hacking is illegal entry into other computer. This is done mostly because of lack of knowledge of computer networking with networks one machine can access to another machine. Hacking go...
A software engineer has the capability of thinking 100 lines of code in five minutes and can type 100 lines of code in 10 minutes. He takes a break for...
The number on the face opposite to the face carrying 1 is ______ The number on the faces adjacent to the face marked 5 are ______
I came across one Contactor rated 400A in which the coil is fed through a electronic circuit in which pulsating DC (waveform of full wave rectifier) & each pulse having...
Hi I got a chance to do project in one company on these topics.Helps me to choose which is better and relevant. 1.Speed Control of Switch Reluctance Motor 2.Seep Control...