How to carry out a project in a company?

can someone please help me how to carry out a project in a company? whom should i contact,what project should i do? please help me out

Replies

• birundha
    birundha
    even i am interested to do project within a company of for a company. What is the general procedure to do so?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Depends on other constraints. Location, duration of the project, academic requirements of the university, subject area and any personal constraints.

If more details are given people may be able to help.
  • birundha
    birundha
    i'm pursuing b.e ece and in final semester now. 2 - 3 months project in wsn (6LoWPAN in specific).
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    It depends on whether u want to get ur project sponsored by a company, or do some part of actual project of the company (the term for this is Internship). So to get ur project sponsored, one great source is the college Alumni network (yeah seniors😉 ), who would be happy to help if the project idea is good, and more formal way is to get an appointment and give a presentation of project to the company, so they may sponsor it. So...Good Luck!!👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am sure you all have heard about Quora. The site was launched more than a year ago and has quite a big fan following now a days. They have...
And before you Apple fans outrage at this... Like Anand Ramachandran, one of India's finest satirists once said - "Dear Apple fans, we're not making fun of Apple - we're...
Hello, my name is Jerrose Salvedor, I've been in the software industry for a while and always looking to learn more and share my experiences. In the software industry lately...
Hello everyone, I am very confused with this kind of encoder after reading the book of Kilian "Modern Control Technology." Perhaps the best way for me to understand this is,...
Any iPad application developer here on CE ? I have one device which works as a Printer. What I want to know is that is it possible to develop an...