How to burn µC 89C51 with the help of PC

Dear All,
I have one Assembly Language programme which i want to load in micro-controller IC(89C51),what is the procedure for that?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You will need a compiler named Keil. In Keil, .asm file is to be converted in .hex; down there in Keil software there is button "compile/build" .. if program is bug free then it will proceed to .hex file. (note: you need to enable generate hex file in options)

You can get .hex direct from C, converted .asm is pretty boring .... so C is more suitable than Assembly language, now-a-days. You know it saves loads of time. plus length of assembly language programs are more than C program.

In the end after converting your program in .hex file, you will need IC loader to load the IC with your desired program.

the image below will clear out your doubts.
    Screenshot
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Additional Reply.... You need Programmer to load that hex file into microcontroller. Some Chip supports Serial. In that case you can use flash Magic and Serial port of your PC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is lot of censorship for speech due to personal safety, national security, business security etc. Because of this, have we really lost the freedom of speech? On the other...
i have done btech(ece) and looking for job plz help me?
One of the CEans wrote to me asking "What is this website meant for?" and I think that's an interesting question. I thought of asking all our members what 'they...
how positive and negative supply works in operational amplifier.
Freinds, Help me to know the relationship between hybrid parameters of common collector,emitter,base configurations.