the name of robot kiva system
see the link:

and see

plllz
i need to know the compound

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What steps have you taken towards designing the project? What efforts have you put in the direction so far? It'd be nice if you could share it with us and ask specific questions about the problems you are facing.
  • mohamed alhaj
    mohamed alhaj
    Now beginning the know about kiva system and how to work
    but about how to
    We do not know where to begin in Mode design and components :"???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohamed alhaj
    Now beginning the know about kiva system and how to work
    but about how to
    We do not know where to begin in Mode design and components :"???
    First thing to do is to search for the simple line follower robots and build one. You will then have to decide what feature set you wish to have for your robot and then select components one by one to achieve those features.
  • mohamed alhaj
    mohamed alhaj
    okay brother but simple line follower robots is Different
    am really confuse brother so pllz
    if i know the components
    see
  • mohamed alhaj
    mohamed alhaj
    i will do it step by setp with you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The last video that you posted uses Lego Mindstorm kit: #-Link-Snipped-# . It looks to me that you need basic knowledge in building robots. Have you built any robots so far?

Without knowing the features, it'd be difficult to figure out which components to use. For example, what sensors does your robot need? What specific functions does it need to do? What type of weight does it need to carry? What speed do you want it to move with and so on.
  • mohamed alhaj
    mohamed alhaj
    ah
    am not bulit any robot befor
    am in last year in university and these my project in unvi

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everyone! I'm new on this forum and this is the first discussion I've started. A little bit about me - I have a BSc and MSc in Physics and...
hello guys, Am trying to work on information security system as my project topic using the NAVY as my focus area, please who has an idea on how i could...
YU Televentures, have a brand new smartphone on offering- Yu Yureka S with a 5.2-inch FHD display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution adorned with Corning Glass 3 for protection....
Is anyone here able to help me out with some questions about the ultrasonic welding process? I am having a bit of a problem with solvent welding some polycarbonate parts...
I cannot wait until my Lamborghini Centenario Roadster gets delivered. If you haven't seen it, then it's a must see.