How to build an android phone (hardware+software)?

Hi how to develop own android mobile phone?. What are the components to make mobile phone. Kindly reply

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you want to build the hardware or operating system or an android app?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As Kaustubh said If you are looking forward to get a dedicated hardware on which you want to load Android system then you may want to go with Liquidware hardware.

It's development kit available here :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Actually he wants to know all about manufacturing an android phone. I guess he wants to go in for production. am i right #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    I am planning to design own product. the use of product is only internet, music, chatting. I need what type of hardware and how to design new board. My product is based on android OS.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    I am planning to design own product. the use of product is only internet, music, chatting. I need what type of hardware and how to design new board. My product is based on android OS.
    How you are planning to use internet on Android board? Inbuilt GSM or using Wi-Fi?
    As I said earlier you can get this kit and start your hands-on. Link for the Kit. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Oh ! How I missed this beauty :- BeagleBoard.org - community supported open hardware computers for making
    You can get this board cheaper compare to the first one I suggested. This board is not limited to Android you can also run Linux on this board.
    Yes limitation for this board is you have to connect external display with it. I am not 100% sure but design files are also available for this board so you can make your own custom design after your development finished.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Sir i want to built own android video game console. Its used for play only android games. I need what are the components to make and is there any small company to design the board. Kindly guide me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Knock knock. Who's there? Japanese engineers recently unveiled a robot with a sensor, which was smart enough to understand when its cheeky jokes had fallen flat. The small-sized roller-skating robot...
Howdy! The topic/tag subscription feature on CrazyEngineers has just become even more Kick Ass (yet again!). Now you can see the top topics that have been subscribed by fellow CEans...
Yeah, you read it right ! China bans Windows 8 on Government Computers , Read here : https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2014/05/china-bans-windows-8-government-computers Now can this be Ubuntu's chance to be used on a large...
(NOTE: This is for ordinary mortals. Anoop M^2 and CEans of his ilk may take a look for laughs or sneers.) For all Have been, Still are or Wannabe shutterbugs:...
Panasonic Corporation has launched a new and much-talked about smartphone - "Panasonic P81" in India today. The all-new Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone, features a 1.7 GHz Octa Core processor, 1GB RAM...