How to build 5.1 Channel surround sound system.

Hi!!!
I want to make my own 5.1 channel surround sound system. I want to know how to design speakers and sub-woofer along with their enclosures. If anyone knows, please reply.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    First you decide the decibel level, then the location from were maximum sound will be radiated & also quality of sound...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For the sake of it, I just googled the term 'Indian Engineers' and in the results I found a post on Rediff.com. Quoting a few lines from there - The...
Here is a questions regarding refrigeration: now talking about the refrigerators, which we use at home, it is said, that the food stuffs stored in it should be at room...
I just happened to stumble upon this article in the New Scientist. Quite an amazing product. But what about the potential misuse of such weapons? ​'Self-aiming' rifle turns novices into...
Please help me to know what exactly session layer does in practical.... Theoritically I know it manages the sessions between the host n remote system... But how exactly this happens,...
After the November release of Linux Mint 14 - Nadia, here's a significant update from the developers team with Linux Mint 15 'Olivia' featuring Cinnamon 1.8 and MATE 1.6. So,...