How to become digitally Invisible?

Quote: There's an idea that once something is online, it is immortal, immutable, and almost impossible to contain. Another way of saying this is that you should not put anything online you wouldn't want your grandmother to see, in case the consequences damage you or your prospects down the line.

However, keeping your digital information in check is not just about information that you put online. Monitoring the passive data collection conducted by companies from you is important, too. Endquote

Here is an Interesting article on becoming digitally invisible:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am not able to come up with a new idea for new and unique projects for disabled person or even new projects related for EEE students. can somebody please...
Hi, Iam working in web hosting company since 5years, iam handling here,billing with WHMCS, technical with WHM,sales etc...so if i attend any interview like, godaddy,net4india,indialinks copmanies what should i mention...
We have to design the automotive front bumper of less weight and maximum strength.
 I need this since it will be my project . 
I am a third year Computer Science student and looking for a final year project idea. My programming skills are: VB, HTML, CSS, Java, JavaScript, SQL. I am currently learning...