How to Avoid Global Warming?

Fellas,

Can we the Crazy Engineers community can think of the way to avoid the global warming. All the suggestions from CE fellas are welcomed and help the world in noble cause.

Just posting another effort to avoid global warming.
#-Link-Snipped-#

-CrazyBoy

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Just trying to keep the thread in notice!!!
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    Here i go with two suggestions
    step 1: My first suggestion is to ban plastic and use all Bio-degradable materials so far as we can.because plastic is also a cause for it which is not degradable by earth and increases the temperature grasping more heat from the atmosphere.
    step 2: The second thing is to grow more and more plants which decrease the CO2 and increases the O2.
    i think these two will help to a major extent in decreasing the global warming
    am i right?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Raviteja.g
    Here i go with two suggestions
    step 1: My first suggestion is to ban plastic and use all Bio-degradable materials so far as we can.because plastic is also a cause for it which is not degradable by earth and increases the temperature grasping more heat from the atmosphere.
    step 2: The second thing is to grow more and more plants which decrease the CO2 and increases the O2.
    i think these two will help to a major extent in decreasing the global warming
    am i right?
    Absolutely !!

Waiting for more n more suggestions to come, so that CE family can help the world in this noble cause.

-Crazy

-Crazy
  • rishna
    rishna
    Electronic devices should be turned off totally. those such as televisions and DVD players release lot of carbon dioxide when kept at stand-by eight hours on a daily average.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Think of something feasiable.... its not at all possible.

-Crazy
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    We can reduce global warming by Innovative technological development and further promotion of activities to prevent it.
    It is already proved by Japanese that they achieved a reduction of 2.0% by
    1.Implementation of research and development for new energy-efficient steel production processes,
    2.New energy-efficient chemical processes,
    3.Development of materials for lighter vehicles,
    4.Electronic equipment with low power consumption, and
    5.A power transmission and distribution system with low power loss, etc.

So if every country is able to think like japan it is not difficult to reduce Global warming
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    # Reduction in pollution- Terminate the vehicles which produces pollution than limit... one can do it with PUC check of vehicle...

# Limited units of electricity should be provided to the shopping malls and brand shoppies as we see they burn the most...
    compulsory CFL lamps should be used which will save electricity and inturn will avoid global warming...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    g_rakesh2
    # Reduction in pollution- Terminate the vehicles which produces pollution than limit... one can do it with PUC check of vehicle...

# Limited units of electricity should be provided to the shopping malls and brand shoppies as we see they burn the most...
    compulsory CFL lamps should be used which will save electricity and inturn will avoid global warming...
    Great Ideas....😁

Though all these are great ideas rather say precautionary steps we should take to reduce Global warming.

Can we think of something innovative *NOT* an precautionary step. 😁

-Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz some bady help me i doing my Bsc project on Wimax and i have module on ns-2 this WiMAX Module for ns-2 Simulator is post on this page https://ndsl.csie.cgu.edu.tw/wimax_ns2.php...
:smile: Wht material can i use to catch the signal. copper wire or metal, etc .
does anybody has any data about using CS spiral welded pipes for oxygen service? specially for pressurized up to 10 bar.
hello! i have to select among the following three options for my paid compulsory summer training in my college: 1. LAMP(Linux,Apache server, MySQL,php) 2. .net 3. Linux- shell scripting I...
this is the brief discussion about my project :it actually automatically fillup the application forms or other forms on net (on the sites mentioned).Actually the information that is to be...