How to ask for offer letter? [ Sample Email ]

What is the right way to ask for offer letter from the HR managers of the company that has selected you, and confirmed orally that you've been selected; but has not sent an offer letter? Someone too shy to post this on the open forum has sent mail and I decided to respond here.

I decided to come up with a sample email that you can use or modify as per your own needs. The main concerns while writing such mail is to not look stupid and at the same time very eager to join. The mail has to be professional. 

Asking for Offer Letter Sample Email -

Subject: Request for the Offer Letter

Dear [Name],

I had appeared for the selection procedure of [Company Name] dated [Date] at [Venue]. After the final round of Interview, I was informed that I have been selected for the role of [Role] and I will receive a formal Offer Letter within 10 business days.

I wish to bring to your attention that it has been about 16 business days since the interview and I have not received formal offer letter. 

I therefore request you to send the formal offer letter at your earliest. If the offer letter is being delayed for some reason, please let me know. 

I thank you for your time.

Regards,

[Your Name]

[Phone Number ] | [Email]

Feel free to modify this email template to suit your needs. The purpose of above template is to give you an idea of how to write a mail in clear words and clearly state your expectations from the receiver of the mail - in this case the HR manager of the company that has recruited you. 

I hope this helps. If you need more templates or have questions, shoot them below. All the best!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsw7bti8gnk47y6/RIP%20Emily.mp4?dl=0
 Isaac Asimov proposed "Three Laws of Robotics"1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.2. A robot must obey...
i m from engineering firm.in india there is above 7 tph boiler used ESP for dust remove from flue gas.if i want to make esp for 1 to 6 tph...
I am planning to make an escargot sorting machine by using electromagnets. Picture below is a part of the conveyor. So initially the magnet holds the plate in place. Then...
hello, I am Likitha from electronics and communication branch. I want to do an internship according to embedded or based on communication. Please inform me if BHEL recruits any internship...