How to approach Ashok Layland for project?

sir, i am final year mechanical, we are looking for project...i'm more intrested in automobiles...so we likely to do a project in ashok leyland...but we don't know how to approach them and what is the procedure to get permission....?

Replies

• Dharma anand
    Dharma anand
    Respected sir
    I am dharma , i am a mechanical engineering final year student, i am having the concept of design of unmanned armed vechical , and my final year project is WATER INJECTION in INTERNAL COMBINATION ENGINES , i dont know how to go to next level . If I get an opportunity in your company . I am damn sure ,i i will come up with best ideas. To complete my project i want to learn more with your help. So please consider me . Then i am very much interested in defense vechicals .
    Thank u sir.
  • SethuKumar S
    SethuKumar S

I need.topic about automatic reamer machinee

• Advaita Homes
    Advaita Homes

Explain about you work through presentation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please suggest me the latest seminar Ideas for ECE please the latest once ...
https://www.engadget.com/2014/01/11/university-texas-arlington-micro-windmills/?ncid=rss_truncated
anybody here who can tell me that how is SUNBEAM PUNE GULKTEDI for DAC course. I Dont know about this institute and have to pay the fees . Guide me...
Name of the Event: EQUILIBRIO 2K14 Organized by: ITGGV, Bilaspur Dates: 22nd Jan. – 24th Jan. 2014 Venue: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh (INDIA) www.equifest.in www.facebook.com/equilibrio.fest Description: Equilibrio is...
i am doing my final year project on designing a dc-dc converter for hybrid solar wind energy systems. in this .we are using quadrature converter. i know very little about...