How to apply for patent?

crazy hello everybody

when i was searching on google this was the first site where I found word "DISCUSS" so i join this. i want to get more information about Automobiles. I have already introduce myself and asked if anybody is there who can help me out.but today is the 5th day nobody helped me yet. i am interested in Automobiles (R) Automobiles only so if anybody is here to help me please guide me, if i have some new ideas regarding Automobiles ( which can't be patent) what should i do and where to present these ideas. or somebody suggest me should i wait here or should go for other site.
thank you very much.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Supercomputer Eugene Goostman developed by Vladimir Veselov and Eugene Demchenko has become the first ever machine to pass the Turing Test. As you might be aware Turing Test is a...
BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Pantel Technologies Private Limited and launched a new phone called the 'Bharat Phone' at a price of Rs. 1,099 in...
Quote: From bloodletting to sticking radioactive material up someone’s nose, there have been plenty of questionable medical practices--and devices to support them--in the past. Here are 10 of examples of...
https://www.designnews.com/lecture-c....custm.cecbla6314Canon#lecture_track_cgid_245
NASA successfully tested its Optical Payload for Lasercomm Science (OPALS) technology by transmitting a video message from the International Space Station to Earth. This is the second time when NASA...