How To Adjust Email Timings?

My email shows timings 12 hours back. It means if you send me email 11:00 p.m, it will show me the email was sent 11:00 a.m. How to fix this?

Nothing I did seems to solve this problem.
#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# any idea?

P.S: I have a gmail account.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Go to my account and set the time zone of your account to +5:30 for India.
    or may be you have set your country some other than India change it to India.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# Nothing doing 😔 . The problem still persists. Moreover, the problem is same with all browsers. So we can't even say that there is a bug in Google Chrome.

Here is what I am getting-
    [​IMG]
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# Nothing doing 😔 . The problem still persists. Moreover, the problem is same with all browsers. So we can't even say that there is a bug in Google Chrome.

Here is what I am getting-
    [​IMG]
    It should have worked now... Check... 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    No friend, the page keeps on saying Account Summary Info Has NOT been saved even after I click on save.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    what the timezone was there before you triying to save....

Check this also. may be your system time setting affecting this.
    Google Product Forums
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes, the problem is with computer settings and not email settings. But when I went to control panel to change time zone, it said "You cannot do it. Contact your administrator". I even tried it with Administrator settings. Nothing happened.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am the only administrator here. Can I use cmd to change time zone?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am the only administrator here. Can I use cmd to change time zone?
    Try this. Press the Start Button (on the keyboard) along with R, so that you get "Run".
    In the "Open", type control userpasswords2 and press Enter.
    Say what you see... 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am getting to change the password. Now what should I do next?

[​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As far as I know, you can't make yourself the admin; unless you are the one who installed the system, right? If you're using a 'login' to your Windows machine, then make sure that you are the super admin; else few things may not work.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    You are correct. I am facing some issues with my pc. The only solution is to become a super-admin. How do we do that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many organisations are leveraging Social Media to create outreach to the general public for niche events these days. There usually has been a disconnect with the masses at large for...
Hi ! I am from India, Bachelor in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master in Business Administration. In addition, I also completed certificate courses – Webmaster and Microprocessor Based System...
Can anyone help me find a supplier of 3mm AF Ball End Hex Keys in Long Series? I need a cheap supplier of batches of 1000 at a time
I am mechanical engineer by profession and working in power plant designing field and having more than 5 years experience in the industry. Presently i am working with Toshiba India...
Hi! This is Tanjina. I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh. I've joined here to learn and be a real Engineer..