How to add subtitles to a video

hello everyone!!!

I just wanna know how to add subtitles to a video.Does any software required to do this.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Windows Movie Maker that ships with Windows is a nice software that lets you do that. Its very easy to use.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Subtitles come in .srt files. Download the subtitle file for a movie you want from the Internet. You can use VLC media player (or any other) to display the subtitles along with the movie, to do that go to
    Videos in Menu -> Subtitles Track -> Open file
    and select the .srt subtitle file you want to display.
  • sai krishna
    sai krishna
    Yea.I got it . Thank you every one
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    subtitle can also be played using gom player
  • kaanstain
    kaanstain
    you can add subtitle to video with "Total video Converter" and then
    you can convert it to all formats(avi,mpeg,3gp,wma)
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Subtitle in Windows Movie Maker:

Make sure you have the clip you want the subtitle on selected before you do this.

1. Go to the Tools menu at the top and click Titles And Credits.
    2. Then go to Title On The Selected Clip
    3. Then go to Change The Title Animation
    4. Scroll to Subtitle.Then go to Edit Title Text and type your text. You can also change the font and size and color from "Change the text font and Color".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If any one intends to know how to change to default colour of Surfaces in CATIA from the annoying yellow colour to anyother subtle colours then reply to this post...
hi friend's you all know that window detect our usb drive as a removable media. and when i inserted my own usb drive just for checking out that can i...
Source: Sonic to Acquire DivX -- NOVATO, Calif. and SAN DIEGO, June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NOVATO, Calif. and SAN DIEGO, June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sonic Solutions® (Nasdaq: SNIC) and DivX,...
Hi, Right now I'm preparing a presentation of 'Thermal Energy Storage'. I've found one book that good for the presentation, written by Halime Paksoy. But I would like to get...