How to actually, practically invest in yourself

Here is one more of those self improvement essays. As it appears to be a long term plan not of much use to me.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This site doesnt open, it comes as a download and that download is not able to be opened by anything!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This site doesnt open, it comes as a download and that download is not able to be opened by anything!
    I am foxed. If the link is cut and pasted it seems to work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir i have to register for off campus i am trying from 2 days to register, but site is not supporting for me to register, today is the last day...
Project Abstract / Summary : Objective of the project: This project “Wireless Mobile phone charger" facilitates charging your mobile phone without wires or any other physical contact of your mobile...
Man's attempts to communicate with probable interstellar inhabitants will receive a new boost this autumn when a set of messages collected globally will be broadcast to stars through space artistic...
Project Abstract / Summary : To design a wearable device to improve women’s security during harassment situations by providing the help to the victim in a faster way than the...
I'm 2015 pass out I'v 50% throughout and looking for job as java developer.I'v done diploma in java but no luck so far. I'm planning for CDAC Aug 2016 batch....