HOW TO ACTIVE IDM WHEN IT IS EXPIRED ONCE

I HAVE DOWNLOADED IDM (INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER) TRAIL VERSION,IT IS EXPIRED NOW.EVEN IF I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD OTHER DOWNLOADER MANAGERS I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD, SO I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THE INTERNET ,SO ANYONE CAN SHOW ME A SOLUTION ....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saisubrahmanyam
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED IDM (INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER) TRAIL VERSION,IT IS EXPIRED NOW.EVEN IF I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD OTHER DOWNLOADER MANAGERS I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD, SO I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THE INTERNET ,SO ANYONE CAN SHOW ME A SOLUTION ....
    First of all, please fix the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard 😀

If your Internet Download Manager is expired, it won't work. There's an inbuilt download manager with FF & Chrome which you can use. If you can't download any file from the Internet, then there must be some other error which may not be associated with your download manager.

Did you install any new software recently, changed permission rules or settings on your computer?
  • Manchuu
    Manchuu
    i think i can help u out bro!! i have a patch key for IDM soft that is expired one!!
    reply me ,,!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manchuu
    i think i can help u out bro!! i have a patch key for IDM soft that is expired one!!
    reply me ,,!!!
    Doing illegal things on CE will lead to ban on your account. We do *not* allow sharing of patches, cracked software or any illegal activities through CE.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Try Download Accelerator Plus or Flashget rather. Firefox can help you easily in downloading the same.
  • Manchuu
    Manchuu
    The_Big_K
    Doing illegal things on CE will lead to ban on your account. We do *not* allow sharing of patches, cracked software or any illegal activities through CE.
    sorry!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: ASHISH SHARMA *Engineering Trade: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Location: JODHPUR *Occupation: STUDENT Work Experience: FRESHER *Hobbies & Interests: DESIGNING IN 3D CAD S/W LIKE CREOELEMENTS, CATIA AND AUTOCAD, PLAYING CHESS, LISTENING...
Name: - ASHISH CHAUHAN Engineering Trade:AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING Occupation:STUDENT Hobbies & Interests: EVERYTHING ABOUT AUTOMOBILE, NEW CARS, CRICKET & MUSIC I joined CrazyEngineers because:A GOOD PLATFORM TO LEARN ABOUT CRAZIEST ENGINEERING...
Steps​ 1​​Upgrade to a free-flow aftermarket air filter Buy a free-flow air filter that fits your car. Open hood. Locate the air filter housing. (Look for the long pipe-like thing...
I've often wondered how is fire safety exercised in super tall structures and skyscrapers. One obvious method is to install fire or smoke sensors connected to sprinklers. However, that'd just...
Greetings, An interesting question hit me, can we prevent condensation of steam? Like can we alter the compositions of the steam mixture to prevent it at 26-29 degree Celsius?