How to access files(display,move) on other computers connected over LAN using java?

I'm currently working on load balancing project. I need access to the file on another computer connected to mine over LAN so that I could balance the disk space of that computer. Is there any way possible to do this using java?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Rosh21
    I'm currently working on load balancing project. I need access to the file on another computer connected to mine over LAN so that I could balance the disk space of that computer. Is there any way possible to do this using java?
    Check out java.net package.I think it should be possible using socket programming.
  • aaasdf
    aaasdf
    i want to do a project on load balancing can u send ur synopsis>>>

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Humans are constantly developing programs and robots, with self learning abilities embedded in their coding, so that it doesn't need to learn new tasks. We have already watched the 'Terminator'...
sir,i wants to know about that how the traffic lights are working?
hi engineers!!! i am doing my final year project in grid computing do any one of here know about gridsim?????
I will be completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering within a few months. I have a lot of interest in Embedded Systems. I make some simple circuits using microcontrollers and...
I want to know about NIT Surathkal. They are offering M. Tech in marine structures. Is it applicable to Mechanical engineers too? or do we need degree in Civil engineering?...