How to access Android Apps in its VM

Hi CEans,

I have Virtual box installed and I have Android 4.1 virtual machine.But I want to enjoy all the apps. provided or supported by Android 4.1.

When I enter play.google.com in Android's browser it opens,and after that I select an app.It shows install button.I signed into also my account.

After that it is showing error of device is not compatible.

I want to access all the android apps on my PC.

If you know any way to access and enjoy android apps from PC,please tell me.

Thanking you.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Did you try Bluestacks Android Application player?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ysr shk
    Hi CEans,

I have Virtual box installed and I have Android 4.1 virtual machine.But I want to enjoy all the apps. provided or supported by Android 4.1.

When I enter play.google.com in Android's browser it opens,and after that I select an app.It shows install button.I signed into also my account.

After that it is showing error of device is not compatible.

I want to access all the android apps on my PC.

If you know any way to access and enjoy android apps from PC,please tell me.

Thanking you.
    What is the version of Android Emulator you are using???
  • ysr shk
    ysr shk
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I dont have idea about it.
    I just downloaded it from
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ysr shk
    ysr shk
    #-Link-Snipped-#

what is it.?
    and how to get it in Virtual Machine(VM) of Android
    ysr shk
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I dont have idea about it.
    I just downloaded it from
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Android v4 Ice Cream Sandwich
  • ysr shk
    ysr shk
    yeah.
    But I wanna access its apps provided by google.
    Please tell me how to get it in VM, because it checks device compatibilty as I am using computer ;it is failed to its compatibility.
    ysr shk
    yeah.
    But I wanna access its apps provided by google.
    Please tell me how to get it in VM, because it checks device compatibilty as I am using computer ;it is failed to its compatibility.
    Will try it out and check... The app you said is promising! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear sir: I am studying ICT university I am the last year student i want to design a microwave backbone please send me the contents for it . Thank's from...
CrazyEngineers Meet in Hyderabad is being declared. All those interested can join us on 10th June in the evening. Agenda of the meet - 1. Introduction of CE - what...
I am a civil engineer - HIGH on commonsense and low on technology..!!!
Chithannavasal is a rock cut temple of Jain saints in 2nd century. Its also known for its painting as in Ajanta. The rock cut temple was about 70 m from...
Anyone interested in comparing the tech specs of Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X? Here's a chart that shows who's got what? Battery seems to be the big differentiator...