How They Built The Dubai Mega Mall - Mega Structures!

Here's a series of videos from NAT-GEO explaining the process of building the Dubai Mega Mall. Take a look -

It leaves you mesmerized to see the Sheikh of Dubai has this BIG vision to convert the desert into a MEGA Shopping Destination of the WORLD. 😲

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The concept of Real-Time Communication over Packet switched Networks in the Real-Time systems was neatly explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free...
The Performance of Two Real -Time Communication Protocols in the Real-Time systems was neatly explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to...
Here is step by step guide on how to install Mozilla Firefox updates automatically or manually - https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Updating Firefox#Manually_check_for_updates Once you get to know that an update is available, post...
Place the remaining numbers from 4 to 10 in the seven divisions of the above figure so that the outer divisions total 30 and each geometric figure totals 30.
I have a WordPress Blog and I was wondering, is there any way to password protect our main admin directory (wp-admin)? This is the main directory and I want to...