How the DC Motor rotation is controlled without having any current sensing circuitry?

Hi everybody, I would like to know how the DC Motor rotation is controlled without having any current sensing circuitry. Whether the rotation can be perfectly controlled when the motor is on/off. That means can it be controlled by software. The motor should not rotate even if the power to motor is Off, due to EMF or other reasons. And SPI protocol is used to transfer commands from microcontroller ot driver IC. What type of commands and how they are transmitted and how the error conditions are taken care in SPI communication.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the recent terrorist attack on Mumbai, people have been talking about declaring a war against the countries that are supposed to be supporting the terrorism. As we all know,...
I found an interesting discussion here -> Indian Startup Ecosystem - Re:Should I take the plunge? - Startup Forum Go through the post. Write down your advice.
why is the power factor needed in ac circuits and hence its correction?-explain to a beginner.:sshhh:
frnds giv me ideas regarding generating power thr. marine...
Can u give the complete circuit diagram of a tube light with explanation