how should I program my board or what are the steps to start prograiming

hello everybody
I am currently developing a board which has ARM processor and also includes NAND flash to boot the device
The thing is that I am not understanding how should I program my board or what are the steps to start prograiming to make the board working
I am open to use any opensourced os,need some flow or advice how to start the things
Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Quick tip: How to ask question in 'Help Me' section

Thread moved to Electronics section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sidd_anllin
    hello everybody
    I am currently developing a board which has ARM processor and also includes NAND flash to boot the device
    The thing is that I am not understanding how should I program my board or what are the steps to start prograiming to make the board working
    I am open to use any opensourced os,need some flow or advice how to start the things
    Thank you
    First of all you are writing software for ARM processor right so you need some compiler which supports to ARM. KEIL and IAR are some examples start writing code using KEIL or IAR and to load the code you also need some Programmer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have one idea for my website. Before I am going into topic and tells the work of website, "I am not a web-designer nor a web-developer" I am just...
Now registered apple developers can watch Apple engineers present over 100 sessions covering the latest innovations in iOS and OS X from the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2011 by logging...
There are 4 books in news right now for the New Revised GRE. They are : 1. Kaplan New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM 2. McGraw-Hill's New GRE, 2011-2012 Edition...
The overall testing time for the computer-based GRE revised General Test is about three hours and 45 minutes, plus short breaks. There are six sections to the revised test: One...
1. ​ The figure above shows a circle with center C and radius 6. What is the sum of the areas of the two shaded regions? 7.5 π 6 π...