How should I convert my mat score 09 into MH-CET?

hoW should i convert my mat score 09 into mh-cet

My mat score is 60%

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Abhilesh ๐Ÿ˜€

I guess your score is less and you need to give exam again. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyone any others ideas, Please do help this fellow ๐Ÿ˜
  • abhilesh
    abhilesh
    thanX fr ur advs nw i'm preparning for MHCET. i hav a doubt chosing MBA is a right thing at this stage.๐Ÿ˜
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    abhilesh
    thanX fr ur advs nw i'm preparning for MHCET. i hav a doubt chosing MBA is a right thing at this stage.๐Ÿ˜
    Hi abhilesh,

Please check the following thread first.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

"ALL THE BEST" for good score next time ๐Ÿ˜€

You are right now at which stage man? I would personally recommend don't go for MBA. I have seen samples in my life wasting their good skills just for money and following footsteps fellow sample friends or collegues.
  • abhilesh
    abhilesh
    but i'm not intersted in Technicl eductn, anymore.......
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    abhilesh
    but i'm not intersted in Technicl eductn, anymore.......
    Ok, then go for MBA your wish and interest, by the way have you done engineering ?If yes, one question I have in my mind -why did you waste your 4 years there then ? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • abhilesh
    abhilesh
    want to about computer Networking...? what r the opprtnties in this field..?
    are thr any entrance exams taken by any good companies related to this...?๐Ÿ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends I am a MBA student from . It provides well manageged education system.I think is furnished with some of the exceptional and prime facilities such as superior...
Here comes the quiz thread for cricket lovers. Again, please don't do googling before giving answer. Q 1. who has scored the slowest century in tests? Q 2. 'My Country's...
Another Game: Change the direction of the other planet and help the little one save his own planet. Just point and click.[FONT="][/FONT] Samorost 1
HELLO EVERYBODY!!! plz suggest me a ckt 2 drive AT89C51 ive used opamp,transistors but it seems big so help meee!!!
The European Commission today announced that it has fined Intel a record โ‚ฌ1.06 billion ($1.45 billion) for abusing its dominance in the market for computer chips to exclude its biggest...