How online payment works?

Can anyone explain me the whole procedure how the online payment of goods

takes place through internet?

If i want to provide this feature in my website.What are steps for this?

Like if anyone buy any item through my website now he want to make

payment online ?How can i provide him this facility?

Replies

• vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    first register using paypal. and then some websites give the donation links or something like that. paypal is a website that manages your online money.
    sorry for the english.
  • Vega
    Vega
    life sucks 😡
    hahahaha ! 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    vinod12345madhu
    first register using paypal. and then some websites give the donation links or something like that. paypal is a website that manages your online money.
    sorry for the english.
    Thanks for reply.Can you tell me how to register for paypal?

Should i use some pHP coding or some thing like that for this instead of using

donation links?

and please don't feel sorry for English atleast.I am also not too good in English.😉
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    goyal420
    Thanks for reply.Can you tell me how to register for paypal?

Should i use some pHP coding or some thing like that for this instead of using

donation links?

and please don't feel sorry for English atleast.I am also not too good in English.😉
    Visit #-Link-Snipped-# and sign up there.

You can add their payment button to your website. Plus you can add third party shopping cart to facilitate buying. Remember, they charge some money per transaction.

You can also add a donation button to your webpage. Transactions for donation is not charged.

And you don't require and coding skills, just copy-paste the code they provide to add stuff.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Is there any user of paypal account here ?
    What do you think is it safe to use this?
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    you need a credit card for paypal and many say its safe. i personally dont have one.
  • shonali55
    shonali55
    Is this one is same as purchasing goods on-line and paying bill through your credit cards.
    Or when ever we need transaction or withdrawal of money through net, generally bankers provide us a coin which is digitally signed...I just have forgot what the process is, and also the name of the signature is but too soon will recollect it and will edit. But here that signature is very much essential.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    shonali55
    Is this one is same as purchasing goods on-line and paying bill through your credit cards.
    Or when ever we need transaction or withdrawal of money through net, generally bankers provide us a coin which is digitally signed...I just have forgot what the process is, and also the name of the signature is but too soon will recollect it and will edit. But here that signature is very much essential.
    Paypal facilitates credit card less payment for buying goods online. Just link your credit card with your PayPal account and you can add funds to your paypal account.

Also, you can receive payment through your paypal account and transfer the money to your bank account.
  • callyD
    callyD
    PayPal is Very popular, they basically have a monopoly on the market and have been in business for quite some time. PayPal is very easy to setup, easy to use, and convinenant for many people. If you go to #-Link-Snipped-# they have tutorial that will help you a lot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Government told the Supreme Court that it decided to De-recognize 44 Deemed Universities in the country on charges that they were being run as an organizations, owned or controlled by...
I want to make a php based forum for my final year project can anybody provide me the source code related resource on web . thaks in advance ... Happy...
I have an B.E project on biometrics Fingerprint Recognition System I know its very common but it is assigned to me by college (so can't help it there) Thing is...
Hi, I am a mechanical engineer, who later on drifted into computers, IT and Management, besides entrepreneurship. Pl. see my wiki/blog, to get an idea of the diversity of my...
Not a 'news iteam' as such, but can't refrain from posting here. Bill Gates is on Twitter: Bill Gates (BillGates) on Twitter