How much the present CEans miss CrazyEngineers community?

I had a good time in CE and I was surfing the chit chat section by filtering it by most number of replies and I feel so guilty that tough I am a member since 2010, I had missed it so much. I just checked it and found that how much the crazyengineers community been there like a good family. I long for the missed times and the truth is that though Crazyengineers had grown big and marching towards 1,50,000 members we truly miss those active members and the contribution of old batch. I know that they had grown wwell and all would have got a job and settled but we miss them.I request all CEans to bring back those glorious moments back. LOVE YoU CEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since last few weeks, I was learning "How to optimize websites", because I had great issues with my own personal website, I never received more than 60% rating for my...
Hello, I need some enlightenment on this question that am not clearly able to think about in the last few hours so. I believe someone here can help me discussing...
Food and Agriculture Organisation(FAO) was concluded in Rome today and India minister of state for food and public distribution said that the new food security act will not affect the...
Just read a report that Twitter is paying about $10 million to an engineer in the silicon valley to make him(or her) stay with the company. The paycheck he's being...
Expect rise in the cyber security jobs in India in coming days. Big IT companies in India - viz. TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and others may soon begin looking for...