How much Power would a 18V "Power Over Ethernet Injector" consume per day in Electrical Units (i.e.

How much Power would a 18V "Power Over Ethernet Injector" consume per day in Electrical Units (i.e. kW-h) , if left on for 24 hours ?

The product's .pdf file for the above product shows the following electrical specifications :

Ethernet Connectors :- RJ45 Jacks (2)
Ethernet Data Rate :- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
No. of Ethernet Devices that can be powered :- Single
Data Lines :- Pair 1 : Pins 1/2
Pair 2 : Pins 3/6
Cat-5 Power (Poe) Pin Out (Spare Pair) :- +VDC: Pins 4/5
- VDC: Pins 7/8
Operating Temperature :- 0 C to 50 C
Max Ouput Power :- 30W
Nominal Output Voltage :- 18V (Typical)
Input - 205-255 VAC 50 Hz
IEEE 802.3 af Compiant :- Not applicable

The Adaptor that I am using along with this Injector has the following Details printed on it :

AC/DC Adaptor
Input - 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz
Output 12 Volt = DC 1 Amp

The Cable that has been provided by the ISP , has the following written on it :- "Duraconnect CAT -5e 4 Pair UTP 25 AWG UV Resistant PVC as per TIA/EIA 568 C.2 And IEC/ISO 11801" .

This Cable connects the ISP's connection to the "Power Over Ethernet Injector" & from the LAN socket of this injector , another cable (with same thing written) runs to my P.C. & gets connected to it .

I have attached the .pdf file regarding this Power Over Ethernet Injector that I was able to download from Telenet's website .

In case I am wrong in assessing which Injector I am using & in case , I am actually using Telenet's 12V Injector , in that case , what would be the Power consumption per day (if left on for 24 hours) ? The specifications of this product are as follows :

Maximum Output Power - 12W
Nominal Output Voltage - 12V (Typical)
Input - 205-255 VAC 50 Hz
IEEE 802.3af Compliant - Not Applicable

I am attaching the .pdf file for this product also, along with this email .

Please , kindly can you show the working ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Government had declared that it's planning to launch a cab, rickshaw booking app on its own to threaten the monopoly enjoyed by Ola and Uber. Union Minister for...
Google is always one step ahead when it comes to designing technology support for human help. Every day, the world deals with terrorism, accidents and unfortunate circumstances where people tend...
Meizu has recently unveiled its two new flagship devices dubbed Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus in China. The USP of the handsets are the dual screens, a 1.9-inch secondary...
Quote: UBM Americas' 2017 Mind of The Engineer survey provides a look at how engineers feel about a variety of topics including job satisfaction, workplace concerns, and even which superhero...
Quote The oscilloscope is one of the most powerful electronic instruments that is available to electronics hobbyist, experimenters, and engineers. It is mainly used to measue time-varying signals. Any time...