How much more each have to contribute ?

Sir / madam,
My question is

M men agree to purchase a gift for Rs.D. If three men drop out how much more will each have to contribute towards the purchase of the gift ?

a. D/(M-3)
b. MD/3
c. M/(D-3)
d. 3D/(M(square) - 3M)

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{SCE 10/2008/Pg 6 of 85}
{On this forum my 11th Question.

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    new share of each man = D/M-3

extra money they have to pay = (D/M-3)-(D/M)

= 3D/M*(M-3)

= 3D/(M(square) - 3M)

hence answer is

d). 3D/(M(square) - 3M)
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi rengraj....

the above question is too basic ...please post the more tough questions ...may be 10 times more tough than this easy one...
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Sir,
    For you everything is easy. To test you I should search a question, which will be really challenge. That i will do...in very soon.
    Until then please show your co-operation.
    Thanks for your highly co-operative manner.
    R.Rengaraj
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    waiting for your challenge....
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Sir,
    I will get soon...with an challenging question
    Thanks,
    R.Rengaraj
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    yadavundertaker
    hi rengraj....

the above question is too basic ...please post the more tough questions ...may be 10 times more tough than this easy one...
    yes the question was a basic one but still fun to solve
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    rengaraj
    Sir,
    I will get soon...with an challenging question
    Thanks,
    R.Rengaraj

hi rengraj

i told you earlier also that don't say sir.....as i know you are a teacher and i am a 3rd year student....and we are here to help each other ...

so it is my kind request not to say sir..
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Hi,
    Did you go through my next question ?
    How you feel abt this ?

#-Link-Snipped-#
    R.Rengaraj
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Hi,
    Try my new question.

#-Link-Snipped-#

R.Rengaraj

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ECIA (Engineering Construction Industry Association) Responds To Today's Trade Union Acceptance Of NAECI Pay Offer We are pleased at today’s news that trade union consultation with the engineering construction workforce...
i am creating a website which need online payement system . i have learned about paypal,ccavenue etc. but i want to build direct payement system . now i want all...
within my start in studying the microprocessor i encountered many doubts that i couldn't really find a good explanation for it so far , would anyone clarifythese lines for me...
When I posted this link to a video, the forum instantly banned me. (The Administrators restored me when I emailed them). It's a video that reminds me of the old...
Are reconfigurable hardware and Fpga the same thing. Or Fpga is just a type of reconfigurable hardware?? If yes , what are the other applications of reconfigurable hardware??