How much monthly salary does one need to travel in private jets in India on a regular basis?

? It's been my dream for long. I just want to set my goals right. Any inputs, engineers?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

INR 60,000 x n  where n is the number of flight hours in a month in addition to whatever you feel like having for living expenses can be a starting figure.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The salary doesn't really matter. What you need is real connections and super-rich friends who can take you along in their private jet. I think this approach is way better than figuring out how to make more money or get super promotions in the job. ? 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Let's consider that Rs. 60K is needed for 1 private jet flight every month. Then it should be available as loose change every month. Say your monthly expenses are ~ 50K for an above average lifestyle. For additional miscellaneous expenses and money for investment/savings purpose ~ 50K. We can safely say that 2L per month would be sufficient for 1 private jet flight a month.

? Super rough calculations. But let us know what you think.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-# , maybe we can try a different tack. Train to be a pilot and take a job flying private jets. Then one can get a substantial monthly check and fly for free!

• Bala Venkat
    Bala Venkat

Such great answers guys! ? It feels like by far having a friend is the easiest and training to be a pilot is most challenging. Is Chauffeur driven private jets a thing, guys? Because that's what feels like the most royal and prestigious..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let s and t be two vertices in a undirected graph G=(V,E) having distinct positive edge weights. Let [X,Y] be a partition of V such that s∈X and t∈Y. Consider...
Hello, I have a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (3.73 GPA) and want to pursue graduate school in engineering. I have never taken a single engineering course before.What engineering discipline...
By a suitable example .... examination point of view...
I want the idea of making a combine harvester .which can be Ox drawn  and can be used to harvest crops such as maize .wheat, soya beans and other  and...
I'm a Nit hamirpur cse 1st yr student and it has taken me 2 semesters to realize how restricted mindset we start adapting to , due to syallbus and attendance...