How much marks do i need in CDAC to get CDAC, pune

I am fighting exam for section A & B. So how many marks do i need to get Pune CDAC HQ.

Replies

• Pratima203
    Pratima203
    I don't know........ If any one is knowing then please reply.........
  • Yogeshwar Singh
    Yogeshwar Singh
    I have got 51 Rank in PG-DAC and my friend has got 191 rank in PG-DAC can we both get admission in CDAC Pune (HQ)
  • proactive
    proactive
    Yogeshwar Singh
    I have got 51 Rank in PG-DAC and my friend has got 191 rank in PG-DAC can we both get admission in CDAC Pune (HQ)
    PG Diploma Seat capacity at C-DAC centre(ACTS) is 240 (See
    ADMISSION BOOKLET AUGUST 2014 pg 10). You and your friend got your ranks below 240. So obliviously both of you are going to get DAC Pune if its on the top of your preference list.
  • Snair101
    Snair101
    Yogeshwar Singh

You both can definitely get in ACTS-Pune. Just keep this center as your top priority .. 😀
  • Snair101
    Snair101
    Pratima203
    I don't know........ If any one is knowing then please reply.........
    Well it depends on the course you want. Like in case of PG-DAC you can get in ACTS-Pune, if your rank is below say 300-350. Then it depends on the number of applications to this center for the same course..
  • Rishisahu
    Rishisahu
    Yogeshwar Singh
    Yogeshwar Singh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, What rank should I get to join CDAC Pune for DESD course. Please give the links for previous CCAT question papers A, B, C sections. Can an ECE student...
Everywhere you look, these days - new gadgets that can be strapped on or worn are popping up from the biggest tech companies. Wearable Devices or Wearable technology is gripping...
Tara roped in her friend Valen (Valentina) and discussed possibilities of some new business. Weather was hotting up. So, why not set up a lemonade stand? First Rama was approached...
Do you agree with this statement? "Don’t sell the product – sell the story!" - Kevin Harrington
Studying abroad has now become more simpler with number of grants and scholarship increasing with time. With increase in competition in the international market of education, many Universities and national...