$$$ How Much CE is Worth?? $$$

NOTE: These Stats are not Official Neither are Sure to be Correct.

Stats collected from: Value My Web | Free Website Valuation Report. How Much Is My Website Worth?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CE is priceless though, but just putting up some fun data. 😉

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Quite informative Kashish.

CE is really Priceless.
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Nobody can price CE its most valuble most things cannot be PRICED
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Good one man
  • safwan
    safwan
    its given priceless as we cannot price cE as its is the most valuable web then any other.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Make a confession here. Here's mine: In the initial days of CE, I had created an ID to post responses to my own queries. :sshhh:
Is Your EGO an Asset or Liability? By: Dr. Doug Let's be careful about making generalizations in the workplace. Don't conclude that co-workers, employees, or even managers who have been...
hello,i m abhinav agarwal doing 3rd sem in electronics and communication in pilani.i need some project to work upon.could u guide me out.can u give the name of the sites.
This thread contains solutions to interview questions discussed in the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...r-education/26844-cs-interview-questions.html Hope this thread will helps to a New members of CE and those who is preparing for interview....
hey CEans from chennai lets organise a CE meet in chennai for the first time.... all the CEans from chennai count on.... waiting for your replies...