How many of you will buy CE T-Shirts for Rs. 450?

CEans,

I'm in the process of finalizing our Apparel Provider . The premium quality CE T-Shirts [Black, White] that carries a kick-a$$ slogan on the front and our logo at the back costs around Rs. 450 (including home delivery) in India.

How many of you will buy the T-Shirt at this price? Note that the price is not final. The more the buyers, the lesser will be the t-shirt price.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    me! me! me! me! me!!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    me! me! me! me! me!!!! ๐Ÿ˜
    Looking at your location [Sydney, Australia], different rates will apply - because the manufacturer will be Zazzle. So the t-shirt will cost you about $22 - $25. Will let you know the details, once that is finalized.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hahahah!!! ๐Ÿ˜

no worries mate!!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Count me in. This will be my second CE T-shirt. I already have one(the one I won in the contest, after the first CE Meet). So technically speaking this will be the first CE T shirt I will purchase/buy.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Where can I buy this CE t-shirt here in Philippines?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes you can. We've another store for international shipments ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Where in Philippines and what store???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i would like to know sites and ideas which can help me to make a project for electronics and instrumentation
Welcome Robotic Arm project! While we wait for a cooler project name to choose ( ๐Ÿ˜‰ ), we shall have some discussions for this project. 1) Introduction Robotic arms duplicating...
CEans, At the time of registration, we ask users to enter their engineering discipline. Despite of the clear instructions to enter the engineering discipline as "Electrical" , or "Mechanical" or...
Okay, today I found my old calculator in the drawer. Its CASIO fx-991MS ๐Ÿ˜€. Which calculator do/did you use?
Some time ago, I had an idea: put a headset on a telephone. Unfortunately I haven't electrical knowledge or experience. However I think the procedure should be very simple. I...