How many of you people like to drink water from Earthen Pots.

Summer season is at the doorsteps if you are living in the northern hemisphere.
Many of us use refrigerators. But I have had the sad experience that the chilled water from a refrigerator soon enough gives a sore throat. Hence I have decided to drink water from an earthen pot.

Matki (Earthen Pot)

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I love drinking from earthen pots. Water from refrigerator does not quench thirst. I am glad matka is back in our house this summer.

PS: Do check this -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ‘ Moi drinks water from Earthen Pots.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I like this thread. I don't like to drink wather from the fridge. Thanks i will get me a matka.
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    one tip which most of you matka lovers perhaps already are aware of -

Cover the earthen pot with a cotton cloth. And pour water on the cloth. The water inside the pot will become cooler.

By the way I am surprised there aren't any votes for the last option in the poll.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I rarely drink water, its a bad habit as everyone knows. But incase I end up drinking, I drink normal tap water, I dont like anythgin which is too cold or too hot.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    I rarely drink water, its a bad habit as everyone knows. But incase I end up drinking, I drink normal tap water, I dont like anythgin which is too cold or too hot.
    You are harming your body. But you're not alone. During my software engineering days, my water intake was limited to just < 1 ltr over a period of 8-10 hours.

Change your habit before it's late.
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    3-4 litres of water a day can keep many health problems away.
    Not many people must be knowing that drinking more water can help reduce weight. (it is the exact opposite of food, eating more food will make you fat)

The reason is - in case your body is not receiving optimum amount of water , it will start storing whatever water it gets in the body. This is known as water retention. In case your water consumption is normal , the body doesn't need to store water . As we know 70% of our weight is water.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what would be better for me doing job in tcs or m tech from coep?
Ever heard of a phone that can sense your mood and emotion? Ever imagined that a phone could gauge the emotions of you with your friends and relatives and form...
I have used apache nutch-1.4 and crawled a website. Now i want to fetch meta tags from every html page. Is this possible ? I have just started using nutch...
im a student of electrical engineering. i want to do internship in manufacturing companies of eee. so i need information about that.
We all have those days where we hear something and we say to ourselves 'You know,I've heard that somewhere before' but you just can't remember what it is. I created...