How many of you like Tintin

How many of you love reading Tintin ,by Herge ? which are your favorite titles in them ? well i don't mean the movie at all, but just the books alone .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The only unreal character I like is Dilbert. Because I always felt like I'm in his shoes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, My name is ahmed hassan, undergraduate mechanical engineering student, taibah university, saudi arabia. I join you here to gain expertise and exchange it if possible, it seems exciting...
Can anyone have SOP's of working/ maintenance of STP (sewerage treatment plant)
We are all familiar with the barber pole optical illusion where one sees the stripes go eternally up or climb down and never rotate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barberpole_illusion There is a similar auditory...
Graffiti is the annual techno-managerial fest held at the Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology. The 2-day annual event to be held on 2nd & 3rd February, 2013 invites students from...
Stumbled upon this comic and the 'exact' has happened to me ๐Ÿ˜ . Makes me think that physical books won't ever be replaced by the digital books. bioramani will definitely...