How many of you have geared up for the release of Kochadaiyan: India's first motion capture film?

All of you would have known about "Kochadaiyan" India's first 4D film and many news revolving about its music release and its release. Now Soundharya RajniKanth has confirmed on the music release of Music of Kochadaiyan and its on March 9. Music of Kochadaiyan was scored ny A.R.Rahman and it is one of the most awaited film of India. This motion capture film is the same technology used in blockbusters like"Avatar" & "Tin Tin''.
04-Kochadaiyaan-Latest-Rajini-Photos 03-Kochadaiyaan-Latest-Rajini-Photos1
Karbonn has planned to release special Kochadaiyan phone series smartphones and planned to release a new app with INGAGE.
Are you ready CEans for the Style MANNAN?

Replies

• Shah Sharath
    Shah Sharath
    ofcourse
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moi fan of Rajni Sire. It's a 3D film, right? I gotta be watching it in the movie hall.
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    I am waiting for it's release.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moi fan of Rajni Sire. It's a 3D film, right? I gotta be watching it in the movie hall.
    Yes it is a 3d motion capture cimputer animated tamil period film with a whooping budget.
    March 9- Audio release.
  • Dipak Kumar Mahato
    Dipak Kumar Mahato
    eagerly waitiing..!
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    😁
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kochadaiyan will hit the cinemas this summer in six different languages - Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi & Bhojpuri.

Eagerly waiting for '3D Animated - Rajnikant'
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I just saw the trailer. It looks quite average animation.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like the movie trailer does not live up to its hype.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The animation is totally disappointing; but people have been saying that the music is awesome. I first thought it's going to be a mix of animation and real shoot; but a totally animated movie isn't 'my types'. I'll just wait for the movie to be officially aired on national TVs than watching it in theatre.
    Its true that Kochadaiyaan is not in same class of Tin Tin but it was a good try and it was done as quick as possible.
    I like Deepika's animation and Kochadaiyaan character animations.Music is awesome and waiting tk. see it in grand scale in Theaters
    Kochadaiiyaan to release worldwide tomorrow .It will be one of the grandest release from India. So how many of you are really watching out for Thalaivar .

#-Link-Snipped-#?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So, the movie is set to release today. Any reviews anyone?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd rather skip this one and book my seat for Lingaa. When is it releasing? 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Like all the movies kochadaiyaan will come on TV too. Else, After somedays, I will get it in my pendrive from some friend.

Why to waste money and time?😨

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, this is Omkar Adgaonkar. Though I had registered on crazy engineers four years back, I have not been a active member. I am working in software industry having...
After smartphones, now almost every tech company is jumping onto smart wearable devices, many of them focusing on health, nutrition and fitness. We have seen people making New Year or...
If you thought Google Glass and all the latest smart-watches and fitness trackers unveiled at the MWC 2014 was the only thing about wearable gadgets you will read this time...
Why differentiation of area of circle is its circumference And vice versa while integrating ??