How many of you came up with innovative project idea for final year project?

Dear students,

Being engineering students, you are expected to use your technical knowledge in solving problems for making the world a better place. One of the recent innovative project I came across was designed by local engineering students to help old people. The team modified the walking stick to send SMS to specified mobile numbers upon occurrence of specific events [old person going beyond specified area, stick falls down, pressing panic button etc.]

I wish to know how many of you came up with original ideas (may not be totally original) after systematic identification of problems.

We'd like to know about your project.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am hoping this thread will generate lot of ideas which could be used by engineering students for their final year project. [If you pick up ideas from here, please...
I request all our CEans to post their own tips to help students come up with their own innovative project idea. We do not intend to discuss project ideas; but...
After receiving the amazing CE T-shirt, idea of CE Shop crossed my mind. Can we start with CE Shop...? From CE Shop we can buy CE Brand T-shirt, some engineering...
Michael Jackson “the King of Pop”, passed away on June 25, 2009. It really shocked thousands of millions of MJ fans, will-be fans, and enemies. As was named, he was...
I am a final year electrical student.I am in seventh semester now.I wish to do project from this semester and i wish to pursue for the 8th semester also.I am...