How many of you are in for CE Weekend discussions?

Hello CEans! An idea of having a Group discussion every weekend on a particular topic in CE conference just struck my mind. We can decide the topic by getting suggestions from CEans and constant time will be maintained.

So, How many of you are interested to involve in CE weekend discussions?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am interested.
    Enlighten more details please πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    That's really a good idea.

I want this to happen, Tagging few CEans to bring their attention
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Troll_So_Hard
    I am interested.
    Enlighten more details please πŸ˜€
    We can choose one topic either technical or non-technical and we can discuss for some time. we can go for technical topics if more no.of technical people of same branch are IN for this. Other branch people if interested, they can view our discussion and they can also participate since we discuss latest concepts.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Tagging Few CEans to draw their attention #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I love the idea. We can have our CE-Conference activated just for the two hours of these discussions. It also keeps a backup of the things discussed, so we can share it as a thread later for those who can't make it.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I like the idea and will participate if not tied up in work. How does one participate? I am not one of those very communication savvy IT lot. Very pedestrian. Please let me know how I get on to the discussion and when.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Sada
    That's really a good idea.

I want this to happen, Tagging few CEans to bring their attention
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks for tagging me #-Link-Snipped-#.

I am interested.πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The idea is good, but conference is resource intensive??
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The Idea is good, I can participate in few discussions, but the conference thing is putting too much load on the server rite? will that be not a issue?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm in! 😁

Do we need CE Conference (chatbox) enabled for this or we're going to start a new dedicated discussion thread every weekend?
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Enabling the CE conference to have a discussion on various topics sounds better than in discussion threads. We can interact with CEans more easily in CE conference. It won't consume much time. Will this cause high server load?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Enabling the CE conference to have a discussion on various topics sounds better than in discussion threads. We can interact with CEans more easily in CE conference. It won't consume much time. Will this cause high server load?
    No, leave the server to me πŸ˜‰ . The conference will need all of the CEans to be available at the same time. I'm not sure how this will work; but we can always give this a try. Let me know once we are ready and I'll do the rest.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    No, leave the server to me πŸ˜‰ . The conference will need all of the CEans to be available at the same time. I'm not sure how this will work; but we can always give this a try. Let me know once we are ready and I'll do the rest.
    That will be great.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, if we want everyone to be online at the same time; we need to find out the most suitable time. How many of you have movie plans on weekend?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    What is CE Conference chat-box by the way ??
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I'm in for it. But I would prefer Sunday nights... πŸ˜‰
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    How many of you have movie plans on weekend?
    That is one thing that I have not had to worry about for forty five years.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    That is one thing that I have not had to worry about for forty five years.
    I think I got the topic for our weekend discussion. 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    😁 #-Link-Snipped-#
    CE chat box is online chat box- has been disabled since long enough,
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# for info
    So, it's resurrection of chatbox, ehh ?? Nice 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    durga
    😁 #-Link-Snipped-#
    CE chat box is online chat box- has been disabled since long enough,
    Can the chat box be configured in such a way that it can be accessed only with a password (specific to a particular discussion, which is disabled after that discussion) that is given to all participants?
  • Reya
    Reya
    bioramani
    Can the chat box be configured in such a way that it can be accessed only with a password (specific to a particular discussion, which is disabled after that discussion) that is given to all participants?
    +1 for that. Newbies or other CEans may interrupt while having the discussion in CE chat box if it is not password protected. Putting the notice might help.

#-Link-Snipped-# Can you configure the chat box in such a way that the participants can only access the conference with the password?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    Everything is possible. A better option, I guess, would be to make it available only to certain usergroups or say only those with 50+ posts on CE.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Can we fix the time for next weekend?

slot 1: 10 a.m to 12 p.m

slot 2: 3-5 p.m

slot 3: 6-8 p.m

Which one shall we go for? or Suggest the time slot?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not tomorrow? 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    The_Big_K
    Why not tomorrow? 😁
    Yes we can have it tomorrow😁 CEans, which time slot is convenient for you guys to join the discussion?

We got to decide the topic soon if we're planning to have tomorrow.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Reya

Count me in...
    One suggestion, CE is a global community; I would suggest to keep the timings in a way that CEan's from other countries can also join the conference.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Now that's going to be a challenge. Why not choose three topics for three different times? 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm ready but I've doubt on accessing Conference via mobile.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Man, stop reminding me about the mobile style 😨 . It's coming.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Reya

why not after 10 p.m?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Man, stop reminding me about the mobile style 😨 . It's coming.
    You know my time spent on CE is 90% via mobile. πŸ˜‰
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Late response: But i'm in... 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am in for tomorrow afternoon πŸ˜€
    godfather
    Is chatbox not working on mobile??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I will be there for this activity in every time zone! 😁 πŸ‘€

PS: Mods can delete comments on Conference too. So, I hope there won't be any flames in the GD.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yup interested too! πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ianoop
    I am in for tomorrow afternoon πŸ˜€

Is chatbox not working on mobile??
    Last time it was not working. πŸ˜”
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    CE GD starting from today or next week ?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    hmm.. looks like I'm pretty late here, but still, I'd like to be a part of it..

So, are we starting today?

Couple of things er need to decide first:
    * Timeslot : Since this is going to be based on CE conference, it requires everyone participating to be online at that timeslot.. It would be better for me if it's in the evening. Let's see what time others are comfortable with.

* Topic : We should decide how we are going to select a topic each week.. Is it going to be via a poll? Is there going to be a group to organize this and decide on topics and such? We should work on this.. Also, since there will probably be more than one timeslot each week, we should try to have one technical and one non-technical topic..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Poll is a great option to decide the topic. We'll need at least 5 topics to choose from and then people can keep voting on it for the whole week. Then the topic would be the one that gets maximum votes. We can announce the topic on Friday evening.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: If we can form a group of volunteers; we can even arrange for prizes to the most valuable contributor. But I'd prefer it being conducted in a thread, than in shoutbox. Threads offer much more flexibility over chatbox.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think a chat like interface would be the closest to real discussion. If I'm not wrong, threads have a small amount of time before you can post again, so it might disrupt the flow..

Sure, we can't edit the things we say in chatbox, but we also don't need to constantly refresh the thread to get the new replies.. So, I'd prefer chatbox for this kind of real-time discussion..
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I am in ! now what shall be the topic. and when ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    I think a chat like interface would be the closest to real discussion. If I'm not wrong, threads have a small amount of time before you can post again, so it might disrupt the flow..

Sure, we can't edit the things we say in chatbox, but we also don't need to constantly refresh the thread to get the new replies.. So, I'd prefer chatbox for this kind of real-time discussion..
    What I meant was - we'd need thoughtful responses than one-liner remarks. That'd be a better way of 'discussing' - than chatting in real time. Plus, quotes won't work in the chat system that we have. But if this feature gets regular and generates a good response, I'll look into developing a sophisticated real time conversation system to suit our needs.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If most people are in, we can do a test discussion before an actual one.

Also, since CE-meet in Mumbai is on a saturday, so we can have this conference on that time too.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    If most people are in, we can do a test discussion before an actual one.

Also, since CE-meet in Mumbai is on a saturday, so we can have this conference on that time too.
    Thread is better option than Chat Box. We can sure give it a try in next meet.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Just read the thread contents and the idea of a live discussion is wonderful indeed.
    For the time, decide an appropriate one and let it be fixed. So that over a period of time people get to know when they are expected to be present for the discussion without being called for it.

As for the topics, let the people volunteer those for the coming week and then vote for them.

I think the conference should not be limited to anyone. If one is spamming, the moderators could take care of them. Let the new visitors too take part if they are interested. If you want to keep non participants at bay, then you may avoid putting the ce conference in the forum landing page.. Just an idea.

I am interested with this one. Bring it on! πŸ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Kudos to you! Your idea has generated such a huge response! πŸ˜€ Let us hope that we execute it well too.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    optimystix
    Just read the thread contents and the idea of a live discussion is wonderful indeed. For the time, decide an appropriate one and let it be fixed. over a period of time people get to know when they are expected to be present for the discussion . As for the topics, let the people volunteer those for the coming week and then vote for them. I think the conference should not be limited to anyone. Let the new visitors too take part if they are interested. you may avoid putting the ce conference in the forum landing page.. Just an idea.
    I second that. Nothing is perfect the first time, sometimes the second or even the third time. Engineers always keep tweaking things to 'debug' programmes or hardware.
    So, why not cut and try?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Now, I need volunteers (atleast 2) to decide few topics and finalize it via poll. Also, We should decide the time slots for technical and non technical topic.

Can someone help me?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Some one has to start a discussion. Here goes:
    1. Brainstorm the possibility of developing devices/gadgets that are human powered, yet reduce drudgery for a hard working housewife(husband), who has to run a house and hold a job.
    2. Water is going to become a major issue sooner than later. Discuss the feasibility of a D-I-Y process that assures water of reasonable safety without buying hi funda (Matching cost) purifiers.
    3. Possibility of running an online coaching helpline on CE for engineering/science subjects, where a confused student/parent can ask for clarification of concepts.
    4. Discuss the feasibility of providing (paid) CE consultancy on technical projects. The payment to be related to quantum of provided help.
    5. Feasibility of CE teaming up with NGOs like Janaagraha to provide technical or other inputs to socially relevant projects.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm enjoying this weekend discussion, so far.

+1 for #4. This would be great. I've thought of this; but couldn't get a solution on practical aspects of this. The 'deliverables' have to be measurable for us to minimize the possible disputes.
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank you so much for suggesting the topics.

Time slot should be decided now.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank you so much for suggesting the topics. Time slot should be decided now.
    Not yet.
    Let more topics come in. Let us shortlist after we get opinions on which are best and then decide.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Missed the discussion so far. I'm always IN for CE πŸ‘
    Sunday evening would be a better choice for me πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Really missed it. I am in.I would prefer sunday evening or night. I am IN πŸ‘
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Got into the discussion just now!
    As of the timings, I think night time can guarantee more participation than any slot in the morning.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Yep, night will be even better for me too! πŸ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    This is an excellent topic. I can't guarantee my attendance though so i am not going to make a commitment. My work day starts at 6am and finishes at 6pm so everything else i need to do gets done through the weekend including rest. Im sorry, 2 years ago i would have been able to but I have too many other engagements over the weekend.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, so where are we now?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    On deciding Debate topics ?
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Or the timing?
  • graphite
    graphite
    I guess I am the last one to reply, loved the idea of CE Discussions and I'm in for it. πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Okay, Can we fix the time now?

We can have one session at 10-12 a.m and the other session at 7-9 p.m

What's say everyone?

• Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will be available at 10-12 am session πŸ‘
    but, not sure about 7-9 pm session.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm IN !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm available on CE 24x7.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Reya
    Okay, Can we fix the time now? We can have one session at 10-12 a.m and the other session at 7-9 p.m What's say everyone?
    If it is Saturday (so called half day work, usually goes on till 3PM) only 7-9PM. Sunday both 10-12AM and 7-9PM should be suitable.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    it all depends on my work shifts. But I will be available on either of them.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am going to be there. Time no bar. β˜•
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    I ll be available for 7-9 p.m.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So, is it tomorrow or the day after? Decide it fast people! πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Any day is okay with me as it is 7-9 p.m
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Sunday 7-9 looks better for me.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I will be available for the 7-9 pm session
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Won't be available at 7 to 9 pm, sorry.
    but between 10am to 12pm for sure.

Tagging one more pal, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    This sounds amazing. I am surely up for it. Time will be no problem for me until next month, but in general, I would prefer evening after 7 PM.

Thanks for tagging #-Link-Snipped-# ..πŸ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    no problem i will be waiting for 7 pm session
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    *excited* *eager*...! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Which day?
    Saturday or Sunday?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    bioramani
    Which day?
    Saturday or Sunday?
    It's Sunday.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Suits me. Let us see how it goes.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Alright, so tomorrow evening 7-9pm session is fixed. It would be great if most of you can make it here at that time.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you decided a topic?
    Let us not delay. πŸ‘
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Is it through skype or just like normal debate???(Headphones have broken and hate listening through speakers and typing in...! πŸ˜€ )
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Done! πŸ˜€
    Today!! Waiting!😁
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    I am inπŸ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Will there be any discussion today or i missed it?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    goyal420
    Will there be any discussion today or i missed it?
    I guess most people are up for 7 pm discussions.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It's 7:02 already !
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Yeah! πŸ˜’ Waiting 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't see the initiators, or those who expressed interest online at this time. Whenever this is scheduled, let me know at least a few hours in advance and I'll take care of the rest πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    We are online Biggie! πŸ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the discussion going to be about? I'm going to need some time to set things up. Is everyone ready for this?
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    I am ready. Let the topic be anything. About the changes that are needed in CE? I really don't know about the topic. Just start something Biggie .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anuraadha
    I am ready. Let the topic be anything. About the changes that are needed in CE? I really don't know about the topic. Just start something Biggie .
    We wanted a topic on which everyone would discuss things in a real-time conference. Setting up a conference needs some time and I needed more attendance, interest in taking this up.

We can discuss on any topic in threads, at the moment.
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Yes right. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Why don't we discuss on the changes in CE? I feel it is a common topic. I am tagging
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Internet problems. Could not log on till now.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Does CE really need any changes in the first place ?
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    anuraadha
    Why don't we discuss on the changes in CE? I feel it is a common topic. I am tagging
    thnks for tagging.
    ya m in for the discussion but its already 8.30 and the time is running out for today's discussion..
    i would better prefer next time..
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    #-Link-Snipped-#: I meant the Change that CE has gone through.
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    sweet_honey
    thnks for tagging.
    ya m in for the discussion but its already 8.30 and the time is running out for today's discussion..
    i would better prefer next time..
    Yeah! πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    Does CE really need any changes in the first place ?
    Didn't get you. Could you please elaborate a bit on this?
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Our discussions happen here?? Won't it be nice if it happened in a separate conference page..!! ? πŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K
    Didn't get you. Could you please elaborate a bit on this?
    Well i meant that, CE already has gone through a lot of improvements, (just this morning i saw, the "latest discussions" area in the right side.) I meant to say that if CE needs any further improvements than this, then i don't know what they are.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    vinod1993
    Our discussions happen here?? Won't it be nice if it happened in a separate conference page..!! ? πŸ˜€
    Can you elaborate on this ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Yes. It should happen separately. However, that takes some setting up, which could not be handled now without some preparation, an agenda and such.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I guess better take the discussion to skype.

I don't think there's any need to make changes to forum when this is still experimental..πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    Well i meant that, CE already has gone through a lot of improvements, (just this morning i saw, the "latest discussions" area in the right side.) I meant to say that if CE needs any further improvements than this, then i don't know what they are.
    Well, this is just the beginning. You'll LOVE what we've for CEans coming up in next few days. Stay tuned! πŸ˜‰

The layout change is experimental and we're performing tests to see how things work out.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Man let us be on CE itself..! On skype i feel away from the ambience of CE πŸ˜€ Biggie why don't you start a provision for fellow CEans to speak in CE itself?? (I have the least idea on implementing this but am sure that you'll be able to...! πŸ˜€ ) or for the time being we can create a thread and have dynamic discussions notifying every interested CEan to be online by the stipulated time..! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Audio conferencing would be a great thing and the thought popped-up in my mind a few days ago. Maybe we should make something available for Real-Time discussions on CE; and have a facility to archive our real-time talks in threads for future reference.
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Sounds great! One suggestion, why don't we have a log-in icon in home page?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anuraadha
    Sounds great! One suggestion, why don't we have a log-in icon in home page?
    That is because we've two entirely different systems working behind the scenes. Login will definitely be enabled on the front page and we're hoping to have a system to let people commend on the blogs directly using their CrazyEngineers IDs. But there are more exciting things in place. Just keep an eye on the notices and announcements.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    vinod1993
    Man let us be on CE itself..! On skype i feel away from the ambience of CE πŸ˜€ Biggie why don't you start a provision for fellow CEans to speak in CE itself?? (I have the least idea on implementing this but am sure that you'll be able to...! πŸ˜€ ) or for the time being we can create a thread and have dynamic discussions notifying every interested CEan to be online by the stipulated time..! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    I suggested Skype just because, despite of all the interest we see for discussion, it may be possible that it doesn't go that well in actual.

So instead of making tough changes and spending time on this, later just to know that it didn't worth it, would be disappointing. Rather, take first few discussion to something already present and if the things are going as per expectation, the board is ours only, change can be done at any time..πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Setting up a basic conference won't need too much effort. We can set it up in flat 15-20 minutes.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    How about using google hangout api..πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I was out of station. Just now reached Chennai and my system!
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    anuraadha
    Yes right. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The forum looks perfect πŸ˜€ It's smooth, fast and awesome 😍

May I have an app for Android/iOS ? So I can access CE on my cell phone, too πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ErAnushka
    The forum looks perfect πŸ˜€ It's smooth, fast and awesome 😍

May I have an app for Android/iOS ? So I can access CE on my cell phone, too πŸ˜€
    All I can say is, it's coming soon πŸ˜€ . We may provide for an alternative solution in the mean time, though.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Will there gonna be any discussion today or has this gone to grave already?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No one has contacted me yet with the timings / topic and expectations from the admin staff. I'm always here if anyone needs to contact me.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Where are you people? No need for any special arrangements. Just speak of a topic and hop on to skype and get this started at least?

This is supposed to be such a noble idea and it'll be very beneficial. Come on, join in!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Application of engineering to sports like carbon fibre bikes, streamlined helmets for cycling, specially designed row boats, hydrophobic swim suits have helped in creating amazing feats. Is this actually the enhancement of the human's effort? If such aids were available before, the early athletes from the original Greek ones might have reached those goals then itself.
    The credit should go to engineering and not the athletes.
    What is the take of CEans on this?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This is what happens in an unscheduled activity. The above post was done to see if anyone responds. None did in 45 minutes.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I meant to say its still time to have it at evening today... Just finalize the topic. Whoever can make it should join. We should not cancel the whole plan just if so 1 person is unable to come.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    [Prototype]
    We should not cancel the whole plan just if so 1 person is unable to come.
    Right you are. The catch is: How do we finalise the topic? Can this be displayed with the schedule on a banner when someone logs on? Whoever wants can join in.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    bioramani
    Right you are. The catch is: How do we finalise the topic? Can this be displayed with the schedule on a banner when someone logs on? Whoever wants can join in.
    #-Link-Snipped-# , anything can be done???
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I would say topics has to be announced to other members before 12 hours as mostly regulars only participate in them
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    wow! What we're going to learn today? πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one i m a btech 3rd yrs ece student and i want to prepare for gate exam can any one suggest me regarding the preperation
What is the latest version of oracle in the market?
I'm curious to know more about the EIM field. Is EIM is good field? I've been searching for more information about it.
Dear All, I have one Assembly Language programme which i want to load in micro-controller IC(89C51),what is the procedure for that?