How many mariner's here??

A big Hello for everybody.
Guy's after spending some considerable amount of time on this crazy site, i am really happy to know such nice people dedicated for a cause of expanding the engineering universe throughout the world. Keep up the good work,
BTW i am really interested to know how many mariners are here.
so i am posting this poll
Hope to get a overwhelming response.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    spiceluvver
    A big Hello for everybody.
    Guy's after spending some considerable amount of time on this crazy site, i am really happy to know such nice people dedicated for a cause of expanding the engineering universe throughout the world. Keep up the good work,
    BTW i am really interested to know how many mariners are here.
    so i am posting this poll
    Hope to get a overwhelming response.
    There must be many Marine engineers here but may be inactive. You can start some thread related to your field and we might get them active back on CE.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We are all mariners here (rather off balance being CEans) charting the unknown oceans of multidisciplinary engineering.
  • spiceluvver
    spiceluvver
    why am I not able to like the above post??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    spiceluvver
    why am I not able to like the above post??
    The priveleges comes as you climb up the ladder. Start posting and you will soon be there. Welcome to CE world.
  • spiceluvver
    spiceluvver
    Thanks for the info.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese information and communications tech giant Huawei has achieved a feat that has definitely raised the bar in the Wi-Fi communications area. It has achieved the industry’s first 10 Gbps...
Here you can report bug for new CE design.
Samsung has finally unleashed its home grown smartphone operating system into the market by unveiling Samsung Z. According to Samsung, the Samsung Z is the first ever commercially available smartphone...
Apple Worldwide Developer Conference is scheduled today (at night, IST) and it's expected that Apple's going to make a lot of interesting announcements. What we already know is the launch...
Aneesh Reddy is the Co-Founder & CEO of Capillary Technologies. A visionary who believes that advances in technology can lead to significant advances in business value and ROI, Aneesh leads...