How long does it take to attend atmospheric pressure?

hi, friends..i m anand i like to disscuss one question wit u all......
Let us assume a closed container of any size having the pressure 'P'. If a small hole is made on tat container how long it takes to attain the atmospheric pressure....๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand - your post & the title of your thread were totally out of sync. Please make sure that you always provide suitable title to your thread.
  • anandhan
    anandhan
    k.... mr. biggggg_ k..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, This is my first post on the forums (hello all!) and I have a theoretical question that's been bugging me - I'm really hoping somebody here might be...
Hi there, This is my first post on the forums (hello all!) and I have a theoretical question that's been bugging me - I'm really hoping somebody here might be...
Hi everyone This is George K Joy .I'm doin my B Tech CSE @ College Of Engg Trivandrum..Ma hobbies are watchin movies and reading tech books .My aim in life...
I'm a JAVA programming student and looking forward to some Java Based Projects for submission to our college projects. Anyone with creative ideas?
Can someone explain to me how I can communicate with another computer over a wireless LAN network. Suppose I want send a single byte such as the decimal number 43...