how it is possible?

when compressor suction pressure is goes in vacuum(minus) at that valve operate automatically and suction pressure come in positive for showing the pressure here fitted digit indicator so give me some tips about that how can i made this or which thing i required to do complete this project or work?๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Dont know exactly but one can use PLC's for such applications.
    with the help of PLC's one can operate valves as per pressure requirements.

or one can set pressure; when pressure reach defined value valve regulates.
  • Riyaz Rathod
    Riyaz Rathod
    i am very thank full to u
    but plc is costly for this work .i want to complete this work without plc
    from digital pressure gauge take one connection to pressure sensor and from there to auto operated valve .
    pressure sensor sense the vacuum pressure and given a supply to auto valve
    help me to short out this problem it is possible or not?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A "night vision" device inspires me think of a useful "day vision" device. These are my thoughts about a commercial product. (The product may already exist, but I have never...
Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!! May all your dreams come true! ๐Ÿ˜Ž yadavundertaker ๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ˜A dual SIM mobile phone is one which holds two SIM cards and two numbers are available simultaneously. Dual-SIM operation allows the use of two services without the need to...
Love Marriage : 1) Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set of functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit...
Java developers have to continually keep themselves updated about the latest developments in their field. Here is some good news for Java developers who want to give a boost to...