How is this communitiy going to be useful to me?

hi....😛😛
i 'm arvind kumar vidyarthy doing engineering from mechanical &autamation stream (2nd year) from I.P University.. actually i have recently joined to this community so i don't much about this community ...
so please tell me about this community and how it is going to useful to me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Vidhyarthy -

Please do go through about CE link here - #-Link-Snipped-#

CrazyEngineers is a community of engineers from all over the world. You'll meet the best and the craziest engineers from different disciplines, from different countries, with different backgrounds & work experience.

Being a CEan, you become an important part of ever growing engineers network. We can help you with anything you need - technical, professional, personal, social help - you just name it. At the same time, we expect you to help others over here.

We are growing our offline activities - through CE Meets & collaborations for CE Projects [Check out CE Labs!]. We get better everyday, no every hour, as more new crazy engineers join the team!

I guess that should give you a brief idea about CrazyEngineers. Ask your questions in this discussion thread and we all will be happy to help you understand CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, You might be interested in the latest technology that produces photo realistic 3D virtual world. Read this post on TechCrunch - The Truth Behind Liveplace’s Photo-Realistic 3D World And...
Hi to all...!! Hope I can contribute a lot here... I was onced called CEan... (stands for College of Engineering and Arch.) and now Im a CEan again (CrazyEngineer) 😁...
helloo ,hai to every civil engs
i am studing Electrical & Electronics engineering . i am a 5th sem student . so pizzzzzzzzzzz sent me a simple mini projet & it's detils my Email ID
hi, i am 2nd cse. i want to present a paper on object oriented programming. what is all i need is, cud u refer me any websites to find evry...