vidyarthy
vidyarthy
Branch Unspecified
20 Aug 2008

How is this communitiy going to be useful to me?

hi....😛😛
i 'm arvind kumar vidyarthy doing engineering from mechanical &autamation stream (2nd year) from I.P University.. actually i have recently joined to this community so i don't much about this community ...
so please tell me about this community and how it is going to useful to me?
10 years ago
Hi Vidhyarthy -

Please do go through about CE link here - About CrazyEngineers

CrazyEngineers is a community of engineers from all over the world. You'll meet the best and the craziest engineers from different disciplines, from different countries, with different backgrounds & work experience.

Being a CEan, you become an important part of ever growing engineers network. We can help you with anything you need - technical, professional, personal, social help - you just name it. At the same time, we expect you to help others over here.

We are growing our offline activities - through CE Meets & collaborations for CE Projects [Check out CE Labs!]. We get better everyday, no every hour, as more new crazy engineers join the team!

I guess that should give you a brief idea about CrazyEngineers. Ask your questions in this discussion thread and we all will be happy to help you understand CE!

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.