How is mobile software created?

how mobile softwares are created. can someonne provide links for that

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Re: mobile softwares

Buddy when mobiles were created they were held as embedded systems from that day till today all major programming of mobile phones are done via C and C++. But there is a catch, programming though done in C and C++ the approach of programming is not traditional though traditional programming can be used to hack or alter mobile firmware. Mobile phone doesn't have traditional circuits and IC's which are used in Computers therefore traditional approach of programming is changed, there is no other special reason for that. Now we even use Java in mobile phones but still all major programming is done under C and C++, specially C, i don't know whether some new programming language has been bought to action. You can't just learn programming for them because different mobile phone companies might be using different practices but you can use cross compilers of mobile to computer emulators to alter programming.

All major system software of mobiles were built using C,C++ and Java. Whereas other external software are build in Java only, knowing how they are build is no difficult task, there are several books available, google for them you will find in plenty and if you know Java well then you can decompress, see and exploit original source code hidden in .jad and .jar files.

I hope that's clear. Feel free to ask. Happy Computing.
  • bill190
    bill190

Android...
    Android | The platform pushing what’s possible
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu

Leo
    Buddy when mobiles were created they were held as embedded systems from that day till today all major programming of mobile phones are done via C and C++. But there is a catch, programming though done in C and C++ the approach of programming is not traditional though traditional programming can be used to hack or alter mobile firmware. Mobile phone doesn't have traditional circuits and IC's which are used in Computers therefore traditional approach of programming is changed, there is no other special reason for that. Now we even use Java in mobile phones but still all major programming is done under C and C++, specially C, i don't know whether some new programming language has been bought to action. You can't just learn programming for them because different mobile phone companies might be using different practices but you can use cross compilers of mobile to computer emulators to alter programming.

All major system software of mobiles were built using C,C++ and Java. Whereas other external software are build in Java only, knowing how they are build is no difficult task, there are several books available, google for them you will find in plenty and if you know Java well then you can decompress, see and exploit original source code hidden in .jad and .jar files.

I hope that's clear. Feel free to ask. Happy Computing.
    Nice answer...well can you have some idea about .sis file extension.
  • Leo
    Leo
    Long before mobile phone OS system touched market as now Nokia created special executable file extension .sis for his smart phones which is now one of the most known exploitable file extension that was ever build for any mobile phone. It is exploitable just because Nokia was the only manufacturer to port separate extensions than decided by all manufacturers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is there any meaning for this: ***a
Orkut has been around for long and I know many of my friends got introduced to Internet because of Orkut. "What the heck, you're not on Orkut??" was one of...
The ex-Developers of one of the most powerful forum software: vBulletin are working on their own forum solution: XenForo. Lot of people have been saying that XenForo will give a...
CEans, Please post your college's tech fest dates / schedule in this thread. If any of the colleges are willing to get CE as their online media partner, we are...
If 2/3 of the number of women attending a certain dance is equal to 1/2 the number the men attending, what fraction of those attending are women? 😁 A) 2/5...