How is BIG LEVEL hacking done? Something like NSA?

As we see daily there is news of some big brands getting hacked,no matter how much security they add ,Any of big hacking groups manage to hack them i.e. thepiratebay defacing,Sony servers getting Ddosed ,
i was just wondering mean how much these people know ,because if we talk about big brands they also have there top engineers ,security professionals ,but still hackers manage to use some flaw. After Heartbleed attack we can say that nothing on internet is safe.
So i just thinking.
1.Behind all this ,Is there some kind of people inside the company who leaks the stuff.
2. Or there is security issues which never can be solved.
No matter about how much security the facebook or twitter says but hacking groups still manage to
1.hack some celebrity account.
2.hacking each other.
3.Defacing govt. websites.
May be these problems get solved time to time ,but isn't there any Permanent solution for it ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All I can say is that these hackers basically know the loopholes in the networking, security layers, operating systems and software that runs on the servers. How do these guys know so much - well, I think they spend a lot more time understanding everything! 👀
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    yeah!! but same thing the security people also know , ok why there is no permanent solution for it?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    aslijatinasija
    why there is no permanent solution for it?
    Because there is no software without bug or limitation and, sometimes leaked information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the launch of Iris X1 Grand, Iris X1 Mini and Iris Alfa smartphones in January, the Indian smartphone maker company, Lava International Ltd., has unveiled Lava Iris X8 as...
Project Abstract / Summary : Automatic weighting system for LPG cylinder to monitor and report to the booking office We proposed a project tittled as “automatic weighting system for LPG...
Superbike lovers have a big fat reason to rejoice as Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced the arrival of its nothing-short-of legendary superbike, the 'Suzuki Hayabusa Z' in a limited edition...
This is a heavily embellished version of the trials I had undergone in the open source world. I am very new to it and not without my baggage of ignorance....
Most Indian smartphone manufacturers have been launching the sub-Rs.10,000 Android OS running phones in India over the last few months. Micromax has been a leading brand name offering budget smartphones...