View Feed
group-icon
CDAC
CDAC aspirants, students, alumni gather to help each other.
539 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

How I prepare for C-DAC 2020.

I have very less time. That's why I am worried for C-DAC 2020 preparation and also I have less idea about section 'B' because I'm an ECE student. Will appreciate help.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 14, 2019

Welcome to CrazyEngineers, @rashi srivastava . To start with, I'd like you to go through the following discussions on CrazyEngineers CDAC Group -

1. CDAC - All you need to know about [FAQ] | CrazyEngineers

2. How to prepare for C language programs in CDAC C-CAT exam? | CrazyEngineers

In general, because you've very limited time for preparation, I'll recommend going through all the previous year's question papers - and then find out the kind of questions they've asked for section B. 

Look for the most commonly asked questions (find pattern!) and then prepare for those topics. You may skip the difficult ones because preparing for 'everything' will only lead to wastage of time. 

You should be able to find some useful material over here: CDAC Question Paper With Answers | CrazyEngineers

Does this answer your question? 

I'm an ex CDAC and like every engineer I woke up for preparation on the 11th hour. I studied only for about 2 weeks and got a decent rank. Programming questions are easy. It will help if you look at previous years question papers. 

Share this content on your social channels -